• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Tables and calculators from Bune.

DeletedUser

Hello!

I'd like to present you my own tables and calculations, where I gathered information about units, buildings and so on, made calculations for efficiency of buildings and the city as a whole, as well as battle simulator, based on my own observations and analytics.
Currently in v1.00 was done:
  • Table of the administrative buildings - Main Hall, Armory, Barracks, Builder's Hut, Trader
  • Table of the Workshops
  • Table of the Residences
  • Manufactories and calculations of their efficiency
  • Culture and efficiency of decorations
  • Battle calculator - an accurate comparison of your army's strength and the enemy's forces
  • Calculation of the city balancing - considers all the parameters of all your buildings and gives you information about your City's balance in following parameters: culture, population, used space, production, army, etc ..
  • Formulas
  • Fellowship's balance

LINK

Thank very much Linor for the timely translation of all tables!
Link to main (Russian) subject them - click
Link to discussionthread (RU Forum) - click
Link to my profile (better to write there) - click

Please, post your feedback, comments, questions here. I'll try to answer them.

I apologize for my English, Google translator helped me to write you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

reserve

These messages are needed that would be useful information came one after the other, without a flood and comments.
Useful articles and add later as prepared.

DeletedUser778

I read in the other thread, that an english translation will be coming, that would be really great.
I recognize some stuff from the building/upgrade cost, but without understanding russian it's hard to understand more, but it looks really interesting :)

DeletedUser283

that is a heavy document, and quite a difficult one to handle :)
information provided is very valuable, though !
I assume that "race 1" is elves ?

DeletedUser

I assume that "race 1" is elves ?
"Also many cells have comments which pop up when pointed by mouse."
xdwE59L.png

I made comments in all difficult places.

DeletedUser283

thanks a lot for the heads up :D
I did not pay attention to commentaries in cells, my bad

what I don't understand is the calculation of how many armories I need :
I have 5 level 15 armories, because I train troops continuously to support my fights for encounters, relics and KPs; and even this is not enough from my point of view ;) (although I would appreciate it if the barracks could produce a tad faster...)

DeletedUser

what I don't understand is the calculation of how many armories I need :
Calculation barracks comes from your available online you specify how many hours offline, the table shows how much to armories, for that would Barracks worked without stopping.
For example: You go in the game two times a day, every 12 hours.
In cell G41 write "12"
After looking at cell G50 and see a "4" - which means you need an average of 4 armories level 15, to operate the barracks to 12 hours.
If you train mainly Sword Dancer / Axe Barbarian look in E50 - you need 8 arsenals.
If trenireuesh mainly Sorceress / Priest look in F50 - need 2 armories.
If you want to build an 8th-level armories see the same thing in the "49", and 4-level armories see the string "48".

DeletedUser778

I don't know if it is because I use open office calc, but for me the desciptions of workshop and manufactory cycles are switched, the cultural needs for armories are calculated the other way round (human culture needs for elven armories and elven cultural need for human armories) and there is something wrong with the occupied space (looks like cultural buildings are not calculated in, but if they would I would end up with -space, even if it fits)
But still a great work. Thank you very much for it :)

PS: There seems to be something wrong with armory requiremnts in generel:
From my old values I copied from the wiki month ago an elven lvl 15 armory would need 439 population and 981 culture, now the wiki datas are 439 population and 920 culture and the correct looking datas from Bune (at least for my lvl 9 armories) 439 population and 785 culture for a lvl 15 one.
Furthermore for humans the wiki datas are now 439 population and 990 culture and Bunes data is 439 populataion and 978 culture.
So it really looks like there is something somewhere wrong, especially if Bunes datas are correct, regardless of race armories take the same space and have the same benefit so 785 vs. 978 culture is not quite balanced for a buildings with the same space and benefit.
Even if the wiki is correct 920 vs 990 culture is still not fair.

DeletedUser

I don't know if it is because I use open office calc, but for me the desciptions of workshop and manufactory cycles are switched
Please take a screenshot of all the calculation that I could replicate it at home. And specify which cells mistake and that there must be in correct.
You can use it - prntscr.com, very convenient.
something wrong with armory requiremnts
Oh yeah! These wiki armories wrong. I checked all the elven and 1-4 levels of human armories manually, I have the exact data where the black text (in my tables). I think the 5-15 human level as well with errors. Also on the Russian wiki adding these exact values - here.

You can help collect data, aiming the icon demolition of the building on your armories, and write the value of people and culture for the current level. I will be grateful!

Thank you for all your feedback. I'm waiting for more :)

DeletedUser778

Ok now with pictures :)
M9mvqSWsvYM5.jpg

Here are just the headers switched.

kIVaG36HM5yS.jpg

Here I don't know if, it is because I use open office calc, but here I got the human culture requiremnts for elven armories. (Trying to change it gets me always an error :()

5tmt7JupC7oE.jpg

Cultural buildings are not calculated into the space consumption.
Furthermore all high end cultural buildings could be added. Would get a lot bigger then though...
Garden -> 2100 culture / 30 squares
Fairy -> 36 culture / 1 square
Crop -> 92 culture / 2 squares
Blessing -> 100 culture / 2 squares
Stone -> 140 culture / 3 squares
Altar -> 160 culture / 3 squares

Edit:
Maybe you would also like to include the production/queue per square increase for manufactories/armories. (Workshops and residences are always increasing leveling up, so not so interesting ;))
I did it with adding the space of lvl 15 residences that are needed for the population requirements and the space of gardens needed for the culture requirements of the manufactory on it's own and the culture part of the needed residences.
With premium cultural buildings the differences get less, but they are still there.
mtrr7IeLil7K.jpg

DeletedUser

Here are just the headers switched.
Yes my mistake.
but here I got the human culture requiremnts for elven armories.
My mistake too.
Cultural buildings are not calculated into the space consumption.
This correct. Cultural buildings are considered for the remainder of the other building place (B11). If you then add them to a busy place -> get zero space -> zero cultural buildings.

aybe you would also like to include the production/queue per square increase for manufactories/armories.
I've done it in the new version :) , but must now be translated into English. You can see here on the Russian, with graphics performance.
Hm, small pictures :/ This is the normal size: https://yadi.sk/i/0E29HDu0j7BUo
For the armory did not think, did the calculation then. Thank you.

DeletedUser778

Even with graphics... :eek: really nice
smilie_op_031.gif

Found the issue with space, even if I use the correction for cultural buildings the space is displayed wrong, because the space for premium expansions is not calculated in.
EUF5T8H9lwyK.jpg
So that's my final plan :)
The boostrates are the maximum possible rates with the current scouting cost and coin storage (maybe it will be a little less, because I don't know if I am able to get all boosted relics out of ring 12. I still miss some and scouting costs for ring 12 are already at 3900k)
So it would maybe be nice to have a scouting cost/possible range calculator or something.
I managed to get 16 boosted tier 3 relics and 8 boosted tier 1 relics out of ring 13, before it became impossible to scout for me.
That was with, or before (not quite sure) scouting my 176th province. I will take a look at scouting costs in the future and give updates every now and then, especially when ring 12 becomes impossible to scout too.

In my last version I have a "polishing calculator" included (top center) to show me how much gardens are needed to be polished at the same time to reach certain bonus levels. I find it quite handy because I see, that if I upgrade my 3 level 9 armories to level 13, to be able to train 1 treant more at the same time I would need 4 instead of 3 gardens polished at the same time to reach 125%, so I will not do it even it it would be convenient and I have the population/culture for it, because I don't want to be too dependend on my neighbours/fellows for my supply production, if they change something with the quests again in the future.
So maybe you could do something too for all the people using your great work. (Mine is really little compared to yours, because I mainly focused on my own buildings and not all)
mFZSeVHoIwjy.jpg

DeletedUser

even if I use the correction for cultural buildings
no :/ this no need! Сorrection need if you do not get to put a building with no gaps, it only adds a busy place in B10.
space for premium expansions is not calculated in.
Heh, again mistake :(
In B9 enter "=(6+B5+НАИБОЛЬШИЙ((B41:B104<=B6)*A41:A104;1)+B7)*25" and press ctrl+shift+enter, or in B8 enter "-125".

So that's my final plan
look at F2 - you have 869 free elves, then you require less residences on two. And look in F7 you only need to add 15 culture, to receive a bonus of 150% - add in D24 one street. And then you get the final :)

So it would maybe be nice to have a scouting cost/possible range calculator or something.
It did not work :( I need the exact formula of growth scouting cost, because it is not linear and irregular. For example, the first 5 scouting in one round have an increase of + 10K and then 6 scouting up to + 15K, and then maybe 10 scouting have up to + 20K. Which scouting in a row will make this leap is unclear.

to show me how much gardens are needed to be polished at the same time
Look at cell D25 - this is it. This is the number of neighbors helping you to polish culture. It is divided into 2 because per day to twice to polish the same decor. You enough to reduce this number if you need a little hope to the neighbors / fellowships.

because I mainly focused on my own buildings and not all)
Also carefully done to you :)

DeletedUser867

From the experiments that I've run, negotiation costs, and the related score increases related to the relics, depend strictly on radial distance.

Scouting costs depend on radial distance PLUS the number of previously scouted provinces, which may explain the non-linear costs.

So, if you wanted to connect up with some other city, an oblong discovered neighborhood would be somewhat cheaper than a round neighborhood.