• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

t6 unbalance

palmira

There is a huge unbalance of t6 goods in beta, that has only grown worse with time, easily seen by the pic: 19 pages asking bismuth, zero for silly soap and 8 for shrooms (all with no exceptions trades for silly soap). I was lucky and built the 16 islands right in the first days when my shrooms were in higher demand but not once saw bismuth on the market. It doesn't seem time will equilibrate the trades and buying bismuth with t6 on the advanced trader is very expensive ( I have 90k shrooms on the side for that neverthless) so I am wondering if you could let us buy t6 with coins or supplies as progress is severely hampered by this desequilibrium.

Screenshot_3.jpg

DeletedUser

Hmm, if I remember correctly we had this same discussion when T4 & T5 where introduced. There is still a slight imbalance with T5 I think but overall it has become better, so you might have to be a bit more patience this time as well until more people have reach T6. :)

DeletedUser1953

Sure playing in beta for T4/T5/T6 is somewhat awfull, because less people and imbalanced for some Tx (like the previous era).
And the system is bad thinked, when you finish the era, you do not produce T4/T5/T6 because it is very expensive (but you need to keep the factories !).
A better way will be to delete the supra cost (T1/T2/T3) to produce T4/T5/T6 when you finish the era but it does not resolve the problem when an new era start ou imbalanced server.
The speed of people are different (for example, i have not finish to build my .... soap factory lol !) but sure it does not solve the imbalance of this server.

palmira

@palmira You should never see all 3 t6 being offered, that would make no sense.
Why would someone with bismuth offer bismuth instead of just taking an existing trade?

We see all 3 t6s being offered on my live server where the t6s are quite more balanced then here - where some of my shrooms for bismuth offers just died waiting on the trader. I have all 16 islands, a lot of shrooms, I have been producing non stop since day 1 of the constructs, so I can buy what I need for research from the trader, but some players that started producing a bit later are having problems building the islands

SoggyShorts

If all 3 t6 are being offered at the same time in Iive, then someone is dumb/lazy. Or the offers are lopsided garbage which imo doesn't count.
Anywho, I also have all 16, and no problems whatsoever getting what I need I the trader. Just offer a 5%discount and trades get taken in an hour or 2.

palmira

If all 3 t6 are being offered at the same time in Iive, then someone is dumb/lazy. Or the offers are lopsided garbage which imo doesn't count.
Not all at the same time, of course, people pick the trades they need but sometimes what you need is not on the market and you just put up a trade. And this happens with all 3 t6s, not only 2 as in beta, as I never once saw bismuth being offered