• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Supplies Manufactory Timers stuck

Elevenar

Game version: v1.39-(e7076ec5c) (2017-09-19 18:06)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 61.0.3163.91 x64
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: 4/5

Current situation:

Manufactory timers stand still and show 15mins left, empty progress bar. Not sure, what is causing this error. First thought, visiting neighbors and coming back to town causes the issue, but it is not reproducible always. Also, starting new productions with no other action thereafter stops the counter.

Expected situation:
15mins production is correct, but should show some progress and 11mins left.

Edit (screenshot 2):
Now, I also have mixed timers, finished productions and supplies, that are still running or at least show, they are still running. All were started at the same time 15mins ago for sure.

Screenshot:
20170920 bug_supplies_counter.gif

20170920 bug_supplies_counter_2.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser724

same problem to me too

supplis count-down timer is actually stop counting down
it is freeze forever...

DeletedUser1986

Any idea what triggers it? I'm trying different scenarios but so far didn't manage to freeze the counter.
Does it get frozen right after you start production? Is it affecting only on (/some) of the workshops that started at the same time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
its linked to barracks from my report, fill barracks queue, reload the game, and some timers will be freezed

DeletedUser1986

Thanks Dony, indeed the barracks bug causes the timer to freeze temporary whenever one hovers over it or clicks on the production building. Therefore I'll set this as duplicate as the barracks issue is already confirmed.
Thank you very much for your help.
Nightspark