• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Summer solstice glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1502

I have finished the main part of this quest and only have the "24 hr." part that shows. Problem is it is VERY distracting because even though it has finished for the next ? hrs. The SOUND it makes when it finishes goes off EVERY time I collect coins from anything and the check mark shows up! EX: I collect from a house (sound, check mark), next house (sound, check mark,), Visit fellowship members (sound, check mark) next one (sound,check mark ) discovered neighbors (sound,check mark ) . Get the idea? If I am finishing ANYTHING on the quests (sound of the quest finishing PLUS the other one) Quest collect 20,000 coins? It goes off EVERY time I click. It's hard to tell when I have the 20,00 coins because it goes off for every house.
The thing is it is NOT part of the summer solstice quest because it's waiting for a new one to begin. There is NO quest. Just the sound of it finishing, and a check mark.

Attachments

• Elvenar   Fantasy City Builder Game Click.jpeg
    Elvenar Fantasy City Builder Game Click.jpeg
    577.7 KB · Views: 367
Status
Not open for further replies.