• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11073] Green Checkmark appears under Summer Quest waiting for next day

Elderflower

Game version: v1.11.4-(dd7548e) (2016-07-27 12:35)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Elderflower
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: Once.

I have no way of knowing if this is reproducible or not as it has only happened once so far.

Quest title: Episodic Event Quest

Current situation: I competed the episodic event quest for today – purchasing forge points – and the quest icon greyed out and the egg timer appeared over it with the time to the next quest.

I then went to the trader and bought 5000 steel for 5000 marble and immediately a green tick appeared by the greyed out quest icon as if I had just completed a quest.

Expected situation: The quest icon should not change until the time is up and the next quest can begin.

Reproduction Steps

1 Complete the Buy Forge Points quest

2 Buy 5000 steel for 5000 marble

autocompleted unknown quest.jpg

DeletedUser118

Jup, that happened to me too. As I collected my goods from my manufactories, the green arrow showed up right next to the quest even though its greyed out.

Marindor

Ok so if I understand correctly, just gaining any kind/amount of goods, makes a new checkmark appear? If so, is that just for this one quest or do you experience it on other quests as well?

Elderflower

This is the first time it has happened to me. I'll have to see what happens after I complete the quest tomorrow.
Could it be related to the problem some of us had with this same episodic quest where the next days quest did not appear but instead the timer reset as if we had done the quest already.

DeletedUser118

So far it has only happened with this quest for me as well. I agree that waiting for tomorrow might be the best solution.

Elderflower

Ok this morning I can't do anything because when I logged in I found that the timer has reset for the episodic quest so I don't know what it should have been. I collected my overnight goods productions and did one trade of elixir for magic dust all without creating the green tick mark. So I can't give any more information on this bug.

DeletedUser1250

I think I had this yesterday and I am sure it just happened. I made a screenshot this time. I collected the steel when the quest seemed to be completed. But it didn't add to my collected moonsplinters, that amount was 78 yesterday and didn't change after "completing" the quest.
The counter of the quest was reset when I was sleeping to 24 hours I guess and it was blocked, it said I could do it tomorrow, I checked that before I did anything else after I logged in, yet it completed when I collected the steel, without giving me moon splinters though.

Solstice bug.png

Elderflower

I don't think this particular quest does give moon splinters. I think it is just running coincidentally alongside the solstice quest.
But I also didn't see any rewards after the apparent completion of the quest. And I still don't know what the quest was.

DeletedUser118

This morning I had the green hook again saying I completed the quest. And it was again after I collected the goods from my manufactory.

DeletedUser1250

It just happened again, second time this day, again when I collected steel. The sign disappeared when I clicked on it, it didn't appear again when I collected the elixer and scrolls. I don't know if those will "complete" the quest when I do them before the steel.

solstice bug 2.png

Elderflower

Just logged on again. The greyed out Episodic Event icon had been replaced by a Summer Solstice Gain 1000 steel quest. I completed it and got 35 splinters and now it has reverted to a greyed out Episodic Event Quest with the egg-timer.

Marindor

Hi guys,

The timer issues with these quest should be fixed now and they could be the cause of this checkmark bug so may we please ask you to test this again and let us know if the checkmark is still there when collecting goods?

DeletedUser283

completed daily quest
now waiting for next one, but "wait" icon (with the hourglass) has the green check mark
reloading does not help

DeletedUser1075

completed daily quest
now waiting for next one, but "wait" icon (with the hourglass) has the green check mark
reloading does not help
Same here. I wonder what the quest is. Maybe it is something I've already done... built a specific building or something? But even if that is the case, the check should not appear until the timer indicates that the quest is now available.