• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Summer solstice: building upgrades not recognized

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm currently stuck on the solstice quests, both daily and overall.
The overall one wants 3 building upgrades, and the daily one wants 2.
I've upgraded 2 workshops (to lvl 14) and 2 residences (to lvl 19) and none of the progress has been recognized by either questline.

DeletedUser929

Did the 3 buildings yesterday and it worked. Tried to do daily today with 2 buildings and it doesn't register upgrading my buildings.

DeletedUser

You have to be online and in your city, doing nothing else, when the building upgrade completes. This is a very old bug. :(

DeletedUser1247

the ( 1 per day ) quest to build 200 troops did not pay any moon shards i had 15 before i finished it and that's what i still have and i didn't open any chest if those thoughts come to mind.... i had 125 points before and still the same now. the quest was supposed to pay 35 shards its completed as the timer is running for the next quest......... update for devs... when i collect supplies but not enough to finish regular quest i get the sound and green check mark by the event quest ...after i collect enough supplies to finish regular quest the green check mark go's to regular quest the regular quest is collect 16k supplies

Last edited by a moderator:

Elderflower

You have to be online and in your city, doing nothing else, when the building upgrade completes. This is a very old bug. :(
I just upgraded two workshops to level 20 and they completed overnight but the quest did not recognize them. Does this mean I should contact support in order to continue with the quest?

DeletedUser

Confirm. I upgraded 2 residence to level 19 and have TWO quests: One for 2 buildings to level 3 and one for 3 buildings to level 4 - both NOT recognized. Very unpleasant bug!

DeletedUser

...Does this mean I should contact support in order to continue with the quest?
Confirm. I upgraded 2 residence to level 19 and have TWO quests: One for 2 buildings to level 3 and one for 3 buildings to level 4 - both NOT recognized. Very unpleasant bug!
You could try contacting support but I think it will be faster if you just build some marble mines and upgrade those.
Stay in your city while those mines are upgraded !

DeletedUser503

Stay in your city? Sorry, I am not chaining myself to Elvenar for hours on end
hoping a quest will complete. My time is more valuable than that. And the small
reward in moon splinters ? Worth being 'chained' to the city? No.

DeletedUser

Just don't close your browser, preferable Firefox so you can have it reload the page every 30 minutes. :p

DeletedUser

They are launching it today... They don't give a
Orcs_dung.png

DeletedUser

Well. That explains that. (And frankly, it explains a couple other quests that had the same problem, that I could never quite figure out.)
Blarg. :(

DeletedUser

I´ve been updating several Building now but None counted towards the quest.

I cannot be "online" every time a Building updates - I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF ELVENAR :(

They don't want you to have a life outside Elvenar world.

Marindor

Thanks guys. We are aware of issues with these kind of quests. Please also see this bug report for this. We will keep you updated there on any progress about it. Sorry it's taking so long!

Status
Not open for further replies.