• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support stuck in battle

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.12.4-(f3617cd) (2016-08-08 9:41)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefoy 47.0.1
Flash Player version: __ 22.0.0.209
Operating System: __ Win10
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ Juni
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ Started a regular battle, and after moving 2 treants, everything stopped. at some point, it displayed an "internal server error", not specifying what actually happened. I reloaded, the system asked if I want to resume the battle, and now I am stuck in the loading screen. of course, that is not an internal server error despite being stuck for 5 minutes. the board didn't work either at the first internal server error (indicating that it actually was NOT an internal server error).

__ So, currently I'm stuck, I can't do anything, I'm not even able to visit my city again. ideas? how do I free the system from inside?

Expected situation:
__ well, if I click on battle, it should happen.
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

EDIT: I've reloaded, could resume the battle, but the figures do not move automatically to the last position I ordered them in the first place. I'm awaiting that they move over there.

We've done several tests but have unfortunately not been able to reproduce this. Should you have further issues with this, please let us know (and also please write to Support, so that we can have a look at your account specifically). :)