• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Stuck in 64% Loading

DeletedUser724

I am stuck in 64% while loading the game

refresh browser ..not ok
log-out, re-login..not ok
shut down computer, re- login ...not ok

shut down a long period, re-login .... not ok

any suggestion /help ??

DeletedUser

it might sound weird but this is what I do if the 64% ghost haunt me.. Browse any other website continuusly while the loading the game

DeletedUser724

it is ok a while

I shut down my computer and go out to get my lunch
back
try to login
same problem "I am stuck in 64% while loading the game"
never ending story lol

any 1 know what is happening ??

DeletedUser724

OMG
login FoE game world ....
wait until a while....

it works

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks - thanks for reporting this issue :)
This issue has been reported to the development team. They are working hard to resolve it. Please see this thread in the bug report section for updates and further details. If you have any further details you can add to that thread, please do so :)

DeletedUser

I had the same problem on IE.. however I switched to google browser and that problem was resolved.

DeletedUser326

The Major Problem of the 64% Bug is caused by huge packet loss or extremely low bandwidth.

Most Game data is loaded during 60 and 70% and when there is only a small delay you get stuck.
Thats what i found out when i had a bit unstable Internet Connection for a while.

Even if you have only 64k modem the game loads fine until 64% then Comes the hard part and you come through or not - after having passed 68% the game also loads without poblems using near to no bandwidth.
Don't know why they squished nearly all game data in that short period but they only Need to Stretch it a bit.

Marindor

Has anyone experienced this issue after today's update (and clearing cache & cookies after that)? In this update, some changes have been made which should have a positive effect on this issue :)

DeletedUser

I use FF as well and my bunghole still goes "alarm, alarm" when 64% is reached, but so far it is going ok.

DeletedUser481

I use Maxthon Browser and I havent been havin problems with updates anytime ...

DeletedUser

I accidentally started a second instance of my city and got stuck at 64%. Error did not go away.

DeletedUser594

That 64% issue is still around and so is very slow loading.
With those handicaps around, how will you get more
players without them leaving the game with one look only??
The game is full of dormant accounts!
I can't understand that Inno's not got one dev to be able
to fix it!!! Do FOE devs and Elv. devs not talk to each other?
Got no problem with logon to FOE!!!...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser791

I have the 64% problem occasionally with IE (9 or 11). Clearing the cache sometimes helps, not always. Just letting it sit does not have a positive result but closing IE and relaunching the game multiple times (sometimes 4 times) works . I do not have this problem with Opera, but I have recurrent java issues with Opera.

DeletedUser

When i get this error I launch forum, then click on Play Elvenar and relog into the game. Seriously, clearing cache every time I get this error is a no go.