• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Stream error on Tournament start when not in Fellowship

DeletedUser

I revived my first account to do some bug hunting.

When the tournament started at 19:00 h I got a stream error. Probaly because this account isn't part of any FS.

After a reload I don't have an option to start the tournament, there isn't an icon for the tournament in the bottom menu bar.

I thought I read somewhere that the tournament was now open for everyone and that you don't have to research it anymore, at least I can't find it in the technology tree. -> Thx Katzenprinz for the link, I was looking in the release notes.

Game version: v1.22.8-(6f8ed0c) (2017-02-02 9:48)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 51.0.1 & Chrome 56.0.2924.87
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.194
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200

Account name: Jasper -> any diamonds should go to Lord Soth, as always. :)
Humans or Elves: Elves

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, but that shouldn't matter I think. -> Hmm, apparently it does.

DeletedUser

I know but you should still be able to do some tournaments fight without the need of a FS, you just won't get an extra reward.

In any case there still remains the stream error when the tournament started and your not part of an FS.
Maybe one of the mods can change the title of this thread. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also a little bit strange to get this message when you can't participate in the tournament. :eek:
aw.JPG

DeletedUser1771

We cannot reproduce stream error on tournament start, when player is not in FS.
Notification windows are a bit useless, cause these players can't participate tournament, but doesn't influence game. Game works fine for those players when tournaments are active.