• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

# squads visible on browser too

Dhurrin

When I'm on the browser the game doesn't tell me how many squads of each type I have, it only states 999+
However, on the app it will state the total amount of squads of each type even if it is over 1.000.
Can that be added to the browser too? It would make it far easier to balance my troops if I know which type is lowest so I can concentrate on those.
(edited to change from attached file to in-message pic)
units 8-2023.png

Last edited:

TimeMachine

When I'm on the browser the game doesn't tell me how many squads of each type I have, it only states 999+
Hello @Dhurrin Cograts! You are armed to the teeth! :)
To me it always seems like I will never be able to gather so much troops! ;)

In browser you should be able to see the exact amounts of troops when you just hover your mouse over one of the units displayed in your Army Camp. It is displayed at the bottom of the popping up window at "Single units overall". (see screenshot)

1691986504448.png

Karvest

If you use that number, you need to keep in mind all unit sizes and divide that number by unit size to make stash of different troops comparable. The number of squads is not good to track your troops too, as it changes with each SSU and give you no idea how many squads you will actually see in spire/tourney. But at least number of squads allow you to compare different units stash without doing math each time.

Dhurrin

Hello @Dhurrin Cograts! You are armed to the teeth! :)
To me it always seems like I will never be able to gather so much troops! ;)

In browser you should be able to see the exact amounts of troops when you just hover your mouse over one of the units displayed in your Army Camp. It is displayed at the bottom of the popping up window at "Single units overall". (see screenshot)

View attachment 11705
Thanks, but I knew that already, that same. I just want to see the correct number of squads without having to revert to calculating it all. That same overview is shown in my OP.

@Karvest Yes, I know, that is why some of my troops now are showing below 1.000 squads, I unlocked SSU 76 & 77 in chap 21.
I know they have no direct bearing on how many squads I see in the Spire and Tourney (which is annoying) but at least it does give me an indication on how many troops I need to train. And on the browser, WHICH units I need to train as on days like this Monday I already finished the Spire and the tourney hasn't started, so on the browser there is no way to tell which type of troops are lower than others.
I like keeping the troops about even in squads.
So for my Training Ground it's obvious as the cerberus, dryad and banshee are all below 1.000 squads. And for the Merc camp it is the Vallorian guard for now, but after that? For the barracks I can't tell on the browser right now at all.

And as stated; in the app the correct amount of squads is shown, even if it does go above 999, so I'd like to be able to see that in the browser too.