• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug spontaneous replacement of spells produced in the Academy of magic

DeletedUser2593

in the magic Academy I have put on the production 4 "combining catalyst", when I went to the Academy of magic now, he found that instead of them in production are 4 "power of provision". this replacement happened without my participation.

Dony

King of Bugs
+ if you cancel that PoP enchantment you get relics from PoP and not from CC so you lost some relics with this transition

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
hi all, extra question, is this still happening or was it maybe spells you put in queue before daily update that changed now?

DeletedUser2593

1 "power of provision", which is in production after the replacement, remains the same, I did not cancel the production. 3 others that were in line for production, I canceled and put those that I need. while this error is not repeated. but the elimination of unnecessary spells, I didn't get those relics which were set initially, as this was written by Dony.

DeletedUser2593

at the end of production in the inventory added the spell that I put initially, that is, "combining catalyst", and in the production process was " power of provision"

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
it indeed seems that you get the spell you put in the queue, despite it showing the wrong one.
Should anyone be sure he received the wrong spell, please let me know so i can check in the logs.

DeletedUser

I've also got PoP spell in my MA instead of the Catalysts :(
Placed the Catalysts before the upgrade.
Hope I will get the right spells

salandrine

I just got the spell, it was a CC spell, which I wanted to get. But the icon was the one of the Power of Provision. So it seems, just only the icon was the wrong one. And it was set in yesterday in the evening.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
So since this is only a visual thing and something you cannot 'redo' on beta at the moment, i need to archive this as not a bug.