• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Dorfl the Clay

I still don't understand how, where or when I would be able to aquire that grey unicorn.. but thanks for all your contributions!

Enevhar Aldarion

I still don't understand how, where or when I would be able to aquire that grey unicorn.. but thanks for all your contributions!

It will be a free gift at the end of November around Thanksgiving, just like Inno has done for maybe 5 years now. Like all free gifts in Elvenar, it is one per account, not one per city, so don't start that day with the wrong city.

Enevhar Aldarion

At the moment nobody officially knows it, I guess because there was no official announcement about it, not even on Discord.

But after 3 Events most humans and elves are expecting an FA I guess. ;)

Well, usually the people around here who data mine the game files can at least see start dates, if they have been added, and new buildings, tomes, etc, added to the files. And since nothing about any of that has been posted by anyone, the only thing that can be coming next is a FA, and they normally start on Thursdays. With the new countdown clock of only 48 hours, we may not know for sure until Tuesday morning.

Karvest

There are no more upcoming event dates in game files for a long time... As soon as date appear, it also becomes visible via countdown timer in game because this timer visibility threshold is bigger (3d) than the time left when date is added (2d)...

Enevhar Aldarion

There are no more upcoming event dates in game files for a long time... As soon as date appear, it also becomes visible via countdown timer in game because this timer visibility threshold is bigger (3d) than the time left when date is added (2d)...

Well, we know the usual Winter event will have to start during the 2nd week of Novembers, so there is really only time left for a FA or maybe some other mini-event, like those crafting challenges.

Karvest

Hearthbloom
JKvHJGR.png

Adaptation Workout
JKv9pja.png

Dancing Blossom
JKv9mTg.png

Winter Logs
JKvHHCv.png

Glittering Baubles
JKv9tv1.png

Glacial Blossom