• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Spire hops to a higher level

eltina

Game version: v1.159.2-c645ca5-256 ( zz 1.161)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS 15.7
Operating System or Mobile Device: APP
Screen resolution:
Account name: Eltina
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility:
1. time after spire open (it happen also last sunday)

1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:

Current situation:

Can first fight the first chest, after open spire,
swap the Elvenar from memory
start again

I do not have the problem on dk server.

Expected situation:

Reproduction Steps
:
1. open spire
2. push the first chest (the person is not with the first chest)
60F3608C-D64B-4D66-B6E9-B2D3115F614F.jpg

3. This is the first chest (but it must be a chest where the person/man is)
B61B8075-B95F-437F-A134-CEAEB5A2EC9B.jpg

4. after the fight, get fail
9A1348DF-42B2-4D20-A088-B4E61AD52437.jpg

5. Can nothing
87248E6A-C069-4E8B-B959-99B0DE46B1D2.jpg

6. on the iPad, swap the Elvenar from memory
7. start Elvenar again
8. Open spire, now it is OK

E74E7F6C-3657-44C8-9265-C8A60870B810.jpg

Last edited:

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting it.
Actually we're not able to reproduce it, if someone has some different repro steps please feel free to post them, otherwise I'll alrchive this thread in a few days.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I not shur the problem is fixet.
on live I get the problem.☹️
The live servers always run an earlier version than here on beta. Beta gets updated first so that bugs can be caught and fixed here before the live servers are updated. If the issue no longer occurs here on beta, you can be sure that in the near future the live servers will be updated with the fixed version. In the intervening period between the beta update and the live update it is still possible for the issue to occur on live.

Dorfl the Clay

If the issue no longer occurs here on beta, you can be sure that in the near future the live servers will be updated with the fixed version. In the intervening period between the beta update and the live update it is still possible for the issue to occur on live.
Alas @Amy Steele ... 2 weeks since the update into live and the mailproblem did not only occur in live, it is also still not solved and - according to the moderatores on the Dutch server- now can't be reproduced by the dev's... what the???

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Alas @Amy Steele ... 2 weeks since the update into live and the mailproblem did not only occur in live, it is also still not solved and - according to the moderatores on the Dutch server- now can't be reproduced by the dev's... what the???
Hi @Dorfl the Clay please be aware that this thread is regarding the Spire issue reported by eltina and not any other issue. Please help us to keep threads on topic by not discussing other issues in an existing thread. This is especially important here in the bug report section. Please also be aware that as I have said, beta and the live servers get their updates at different times, beta first, and then the others. We cannot discuss issues from the live servers here.

Dorfl the Clay

Hi @Dorfl the Clay please be aware that this thread is regarding the Spire issue
Your wrote about how - normally - bugs are found (and fixed!) in beta, to order to prevent their occurance on life.. as my example shows that is not always the case, and since it was a reaction in this thread, I considered it on topic.. my apologies!