• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Spire Contribution Status and Results

Lelanya

View attachment 11480
View attachment 11481
I just noticed this posted on the German forum about posting and sending ideas.
Hopefully all of the Elvenar mods don’t get upset again that we share CM posts. It’s getting ugly in this whole community.

It’s really hard to find help or accurate information about how we’re suppose to use the forums these days, how or when to post ideas or how to even know what is going on with this game anymore. :(

All we can do as players lately is scramble to find any information ourselves so that we can then share with everyone else.
Happy 8th Anniversary to Elvenar.

Alcaro

View attachment 11480
View attachment 11481
I just noticed this posted on the German forum about posting and sending ideas.
Hopefully all of the Elvenar mods don’t get upset again that we share CM posts. It’s getting ugly in this whole community.

It’s really hard to find help or accurate information about how we’re suppose to use the forums these days, how or when to post ideas or how to even know what is going on with this game anymore. :(

All we can do as players lately is scramble to find any information ourselves so that we can then share with everyone else.
Happy 8th Anniversary to Elvenar.
I see this as a very kind dismissal :) Like after a job interview > Do not call us, we will call you (like - never!)
If before there was a tiny hope that our voices are heard, now we know that we do not have to bother bringing ideas.

TimeMachine

It’s really hard to find help or accurate information about how we’re suppose to use the forums these days, how or when to post ideas or how to even know what is going on with this game anymore.
I don't really know about it but as INNO seems to be self-restructuring their whole company, they propably don't even know by themselves at the moment.

I think we should give it some time to regenerate and recover from the losses. I can really well imagine that it isn't easy for anybody at INNO nowadays.

Best Wishes and a Happy 8th Anniversary to Elvenar!