• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Spire Contribution Status and Results

Brummbaer

Spire Contribution Status and Results

Reason:
* After the Spire has finished NO informations are available
* During Spire; after using the Perk points to reach Gold, NO information is available about the remaining amount
* Message to FS: Who was using Perk Points

It would be very helpful to see the Spire contribution status, available Perk points and the results after finish at the time.

Pro: always be informed :)

Possible “better” management

Cons: none

Last edited:

Lelanya

I am curious as to why you don't want this.

As an Archmage I would like to know who did and did not participate. I would love to be able to check the available points in the Archive, when Spire is not open, like right now, for planning. Again, I am at work when Spire ends, so I cannot check this at windup. It seems like this feature was never properly finished, seeing as we do not get a report on our Fellowship's performance. We got this within a couple of weeks, when tournament became FS-based, as I recall.

Biloutte91

+1

Capture d’écran 2023-06-11 144238.png

Karvest

Yeah, although I have a workaround for my FS - a self updating google sheet with spire stats, I still have to track spire archive stash manually as there is no way to get it other than clicking on next chest in active spire...
1686488843156.png

Dorfl the Clay

I would like to know who Vid and did not participate.
Very easy to see in the spire when playing it, same goes for the individual score, also available in the tabinfo of your fellowship . And if you do plan keeping track of participants and/or scores, it can't be too difficult to have one of your assistent mages keep track.. I would prefer that the developers spend a lot more time and effort on solving all kinds of problems that have been bugging us all in the last months, in stead facilitating players with more data and statistics

Karvest

To track it you have to be online at the end of the spire and actively looking at it (or using dev tools/etc).

Lelanya

I heard a rumour that the buck quite often stops at the CMS Department. We propose, edit, vote, advocate, the CMs vote, forward 3 proposals, and then,

This is borne out by how surprised Thiago was, when players tried to get updates on their proposals. Clearly he had never ever seen it. And right after that, poof! no more Q&As. So now we have no means of proposing new ideas.

FaunaWillow

ideas 1.PNG

ideas2.PNG

I just noticed this posted on the German forum about posting and sending ideas.
Hopefully all of the Elvenar mods don’t get upset again that we share CM posts. It’s getting ugly in this whole community.

It’s really hard to find help or accurate information about how we’re suppose to use the forums these days, how or when to post ideas or how to even know what is going on with this game anymore. :(

All we can do as players lately is scramble to find any information ourselves so that we can then share with everyone else.
Happy 8th Anniversary to Elvenar.