• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Space to upgrade a building when the size increases

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/62wobi

Upgrade barracks from 4 to 5.

The mouseover show space in red althoug there must be enough. The whole expansion is free.

kurkumas
win 7
IE 11.0.9600.17501
Screen 1920x1080

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I watched so far, the game will show, that there will be enough space, if this is downwards from the existing space. Nevertheless, you can start upgrading anyway and will be forced to move the building, if space requirement is shown red.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks both :)

I have experienced this issue myself with residences when upgrading from level 4 to 5 - they show the 'Move and Upgrade' when there is space on the right (northwest) side of the building, but no space on the southeast. It's still possible to upgrade the building - just click to place it where it is already and the upgrade will start.

Setting this one to investigating for now. If anyone else has experienced this with other types of buildings please do let us know. Screenshots would be great :)

DeletedUser126

This one is related to positioning as long as there is enough space to the right side it will work just fine.

DeletedUser236

This one is related to positioning as long as there is enough space to the right side it will work just fine.

I think that depends per building. Cause I had this issue with a planks manufactory. I wanted to upgrade it and it went from 2x1 to 2x2. I had space to the right but still had to re-position it to upgrade, so that building wants to have space to the left of it :p

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
As this simply takes an extra click to place the building, and does not adversely affect user experience this has been declared a 'Won't Fix' for the foreseeable future.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I've changed the title of this thread to make clear that it applies to any building when the size changes from one level to the next.