• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Solstice Questline stuck after "Produce Beverages 50 times"

Elevenar

Game version: v1.11.7-(1e0017b) (2016-08-03 14:56)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Chrome Version 52.0.2743.82 m
Flash Player version: You have version 22,0,0,209 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Current situation:
There is no consecutive quest coming up after "Produce Beverages 50 times" (#22). The game just shows the Daily Solstice Quest and the two regular ones.

Expected situation:
"Summer Solstice" quests should renew until August, 23rd, 00:00 .

Screenshot:
20160808 bug_solstice_quest_end_3 icons.gif

Last edited:
Looking at your account, I see that you have 2 active quests for the Summer Solstice at this point: the daily quest, and one more. Your current quest total is 4, and therefore seems correct. Is this still an issue for you now, @Elevenar? :)

Elevenar

It's the account of one of my members you should look at ... name removed
(He does not report bugs here, but he did to me. So I posted it, still waiting to get a screenshot from him (USA time))

Edit Muf-Muf: name removed for privacy reasons, but thanks for posting! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But you said the affected account is "Elevenar", which is why I checked yours. :p I'll check the other one too, thank you! :)

Edit: He already completed the second line, so he will indeed not get further quests in that line (and will only get the daily quests from now on).

Elevenar

" affected account is "Elevenar" " is right ... bank account for diamonds for my dozens of bug reports ;)

On Topic: Does the last quest say that the quest line is over after this last quest?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's the account of one of my members you should look at ... name removed
(He does not report bugs here, but he did to me. So I posted it, still waiting to get a screenshot from him (USA time))

Edit Muf-Muf: name removed for privacy reasons, but thanks for posting! :)
THE ACCOUNT IS MINE, and I still only have the one daily Quest active and counting down. IT ALSO DID NOT TELL ME THAT IT WAS THE FINAL QUEST. I had to ASSUME it was the final quest. Elevenar was kind enough to find out for me. I never, ever got a report saying there would be no more, I assumed the next one would be for 90 Moonsplinters, etc. But, if I remember correctly, the last Quests that were put up also ended around item #22 or #23. Many thanks for a great game! Randy ;)

I'll add the closing text of the last quest here:

For those who don't want spoilers, don't open the spoiler:
This is it. All sacred verses have been spoken. We have received all glory of the Moon.