• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug snow quest 85 does not accept dwarven bulwark production

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.20.6-(fdf1337) (2016-12-14 13:55)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefox 50.0.2
Flash Player version: __ 24.0.0.186
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ winter quest 85, train 300 units

Current situation:
__the quest asks for 300 units, the sword acrobat trained by the dwarven bulwark are not accepted
__

Expected situation:
__ every unit should count
__

Reproduction Steps
__ have that quest
2. __ have a dwarven bulwark that trains more than 300 units
3. __ use the DW-units for the quest
4. __
5. __

Marindor

Thank you for your report. We will have to check with our Game Designers whether or not this is intended (like it is intended that supplies gained from quests also don't count, e.g.) This can take a while since it's holiday time now, but we will come back once we have an answer :)

DeletedUser607

thank you

and you gave an example why it should count: supplies from AWs (prosperity towers and endless excavation) count towards the quests (at least the regular ones).

by the way, would you mind looking at this bugreport? https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/weeping-willow-without-mana-production.6764/

I managed to reproduce the bug and found out what is causing it, yet since it is in archive, no one looks there (and the holidays will start in a few days ;-) )

DeletedUser

I think you might be right Dony because I'm 99,9999999% :D sure that I did an earlier quest by using troops from the Dwarven Bulwark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi guys,

We checked it and it is indeed caused by the bug mentioned earlier, so I'll mark this one as "not a bug". When the other one is fixed, this problem is resolved as well :)