• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Slowness in the fighting

DeletedUser

I do not know if it's my computer, or all have this problem, in the fighting goes jerky and slow:eek:, I also lowered the graphics in the fighting in low mod:ewhat:, however, it seems that nothing had changed, and I know if a problem of my computer , or all is well?:D

DeletedUser

From my first battle on I also have severe performance problems when fighting, I thought, that would be normal, until I watched a tutorial video posted elsewhere in the forum. I didn't understand a word (it's in french), but I could see, that other players are not affected and performance is absolutely fluently...

DeletedUser

I've not had a problem with fighting. It could be your browser / version maybe? I'm using Chrome on Win7.

DeletedUser

Maybe the problem is the specifications of your computer or the browser you are using, i'm using firefox v 35.0.1 and chrome v 36 for windows 8, are you sure your adobe flash is the last version? the current version for adobe flash is 16, be sure that you are using last version of browser and add-ons

Luci :D

DeletedUser231

The fighting for me has worked out great. Keep your internet cache clean and use ccleaner very often to wipe internet junk from accumulating. Very often flash stuff clutters up your hard drive etc.

DeletedUser

I don't know whether it could be OS-related, I use linux ubuntu, Therefor I'm forced to choose chrome (with actual flash built-in, flash development for linux has ended with V11. ...), the other workaround using the windows flash-plugin via pipelight doesn't work. I don't have performance problems with other features, rare freezes entering the worldmap at long sessions have been reported by others as well.

DeletedUser231

Linux Ubuntu sounds like a AFRICAN tribe...:p....Never heard of it.

I use an ancient piece of junk that uses windows XP.....Never had a problem yet. Game is Rock solid.

DeletedUser

I thank you now I try to do as you said and then I'll know how and gon:esmile:

DeletedUser326

Try using the left
SyYUdSu.jpg
of these Buttons. I had used quite the time to figure out how to Speed up the fighting.

DeletedUser

This is not the problem I have, I only use the fastest setting of the button. If I am hovering a hexfield, it will last at least 3 seconds, that moving possibilities or the possibility to attack is shown, this goes up to around 10 seconds when a new squad is to move. Enemy moves appear to be quite fluently.