• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Slackness in the Trader

DeletedUser205

My over 70 neighbors are creating this in my trader (not only today!!)

21592421bz.jpg

as you can see: only 2 pages + 1 offer (!!)

what can you tell us about your trader?

DeletedUser205

so perhaps my world is going to quit together with me now?
we had about 8-13 pages over the first weeks (but only marble, crystal and elixier to get).
Many players went inactive the last 2 weeks, that may be the reason for that nearly no-trading we have now

DeletedUser

My trader is doing OK, thank you very much.

If some players are experiencing issues, it's really easy to fix (I hope the developers realize this!). It's as simple as expanding trader range to include more offers from players farther away. If they don't want to expand range permanently for all, a suggestion has been put forward to make trader upgradable, with range being one of the upgradable characteristics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

Yea, I hope they will do that soon. It's a simple and good solution with no downsides (as far as I can see). Maybe they're working on it already, but need new art for the higher levels?

DeletedUser118

There's no need for 10 Levels or something. Three would be more than enough.

DeletedUser338

Yea, but you still need the art for those levels. Although I guess they could just let the looks be the same for all levels for now and as soon as the art is done, they could upgrade that part.

DeletedUser

Yea, I hope they will do that soon. It's a simple and good solution with no downsides (as far as I can see). Maybe they're working on it already, but need new art for the higher levels?

Well... the 'downside' is that they expect people who lack goods to buy them with diamonds. (Or buy expansions with diamonds to build more manufactories and other stuff.)

DeletedUser338

If people like a game, they'll buy diamonds. If people have to buy diamonds to like a game, they usually don't like that.

Edit by Goryn. Please refrain from using inappropriate language on this forum, thank you :)
Edit by Jirre: I thought I was being pretty civilized. They were what I would call "childish" words :D

DeletedUser819

Thank, have a good trading with my neighbors ...

but, if I can not find any offers ...
I post myself Deals in trade ...
or buy the goods that I need ...
there is always Trade in other goods or coins or steel ...

DeletedUser205

it is nothing new, that you can offer trades by yourself,
but for example my offers (all 4 star) are standing since weeks in the trader,
because everyone in our trader trys to sell the same goods.
As an advanced player I could make prices that somebody will perhaps buy my stuff, but I would take the lower levels their chances to sell, if I act like this.
I don't like this selfish behavior and don't think, that the probs of the tradingssystem would be bettered with it.

DeletedUser317

@sorella
At least i have 5 pages :/, but now you not have my 6 pages of trades as i get bored of having almost 0 trades for the goods i need, but you marble and crystal :), now i have 20K marble and 15K steel, but 0 plank, 40K crystals and 60K scrools but 0 silk, 60K elixir, but 0 dust and 0 gems, in consecuence i build every factory to try to advance untill i have 400% + of boost in my boosted goods, which is the point when build non bosted fartorys is less productive againt the wholesaler.
I really very thankfully of having you as trade partner all this time, but for now i will stop trading untill i get the 400%+ boost.

DeletedUser205

@Eladamri
yes my dear tradingmate :) you are the one, who blew up my tradinglists to 8 pages and more with your steel and scrolloffers :)
I'm of course very sad, you got bored about that or better to say it is useless for you now.
I can understand your reasons very much (I don't produce marble since days, because my stock is filled and I can't use them).

I didn't come to the conclusion to build not boosted factories now, because for the very last steps on the researchtree I have enough boosted goods for the wholesaler and coins coins coins ;-) - but not enough space to build enough factories, that this way would be another than a smart hobby to have every possible building ;-)
The waitingtimes are to long to get a suitable amount of not boosted goods, in this time I get the boosted to change them in the wholesaler anyway.

400% boost? Well, I'm an enthusiastic fighter but got slightly over 300% till now and can't see, how to get further, because a lot of unbeatable provinces are laying before me. Well, I could negotiate now over weeks to get over them, but that is boring to me. I think, I will quit at the end of the researchtree.

Why did I start this threat?
The trader is the only way to get sort of feeling, that there are other players around you. Sometimes you get in contact with them, like you did with me.
If you see, that there are only 2 pages filled by 3 players (this morning again) and on the other hand you got over 70 neighbors over the weeks, than for me this is a sign, that something goes very wrong in this game!
But for me it's only the way to point on this to whom it may concern, because I'm sort of slightly saying good bye since days now,
onlinetimes are about 2x 10 minutes per day now.

(and for those who think: why doesn't she put offers into the trader --- I do! But do you know, that this not shows as pages in the trader under Accept offers (were you can see other players)? And do you know, that it is possible to have 5 and more pages with own 4star-offers, but nothing is moving there?)

Our apologies for the delayed response in this particular thread. We'd like to let you know that we have taken your feedback and have forwarded it to the appropriate channels for further reviewing. Ideally, there should of course always be at least some trades available on the market. We are also working on a way to properly handle inactive accounts, which should also go a long way in solving this problem. When exactly a solution for that will be implemented is not yet known, but do know that we are working on it! :)