• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Should i see sentinel goods on markt with trader lvl 2?

MalpA

Game version:v1.47-(92d5546a6) (2018-01-23 9:39)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Mozilla FF 57.0.4 64bit
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.170
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Should i see sentinel goods on trader and could accept them with out trader lvl 3 builded?

Attachments

• 123131.png
    123131.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 123131.png
    123131.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 146

Marindor

Yes, that's correct. As soon as you unlock the Elementals scouting technology, you will see the Sentient Good offers. You do need to upgrade the Trader to level 3 though, to be able to put Sentient Good trades on the market yourself and to see them in the "Place offer" tab :)

MalpA

@Marindor, today my girlfriend made an offer for me with sentinel goods and i dont see them whole the time... soo how it works? Sometimes i see them and sometimes i dont... can you please explain the mechanicks of how it work?

Marindor

Hi @MalpA : After triple checking, it appears to be intended to indeed only show Sentient Goods as well in level 3 Traders. That apparently changed between the original game doc creation and the final release. This means it was a bug before and therefore we will grant you the diamonds for this thread. Sorry for the confusion.