• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12647] Settlement building construction not counted towards builder utilization

• Thread starter DeletedUser1075
  • Start date

DeletedUser1075

Game version: v1.21.2-(0aadeac) (2017-01-04 14:40)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: You have version 24,0,0,186 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 2736 x 1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 - so far
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
I have a settlement building in construction yet my available builders show as 2/2. See screenshot.

Expected situation:
Settlement buildings count towards construction and utilize 1 builder per building.

Reproduction Steps
1. Start building two settlement buildings (in this case, steel and marble)
2. Have one settlement building complete construction
3. Reload game multiple times
4. Attempt successfully to use the builders for another task, proving they are available and not just a visual error (yes, I built two of the first cultural building available - and those did use builders).

construction in progress.jpg

Heymrdiedier

i have the same issue with fairy construction. I got a fairy portal in upgrade, and am building a fairy day farm.
I only have 2 constructors but the game says 1/2 available. Even more, i can upgrade another building without getting a stream error.

When i look at the buildershut i only see the portal and day farm in it, but the 3rd building doesnt show.
I can post screenshots of it if needed

DeletedUser1771

Ok, my mistake Jasper, your thread is duplicate. Thank you for posting link for your thread here. :)

Guys, please don't use this bug in your favor :D

DeletedUser283

not wanting to use it in my favor, but ...
some findings :
yesterday morning I unlocked the woodelves habitat and started building one as requested in a quest;
then I went on upgrading manufactories (planks and scrolls)
it all ended with
1 woodelves habitat in progress
1 scrolls manufactory being upgraded
1 available builder allowing me to upgrade a planks manufactory
that is 3 buildings in progress at the same time;
the situation remained the same until this morning when the woodelves habitat was complete, and when I started an upgrade on 1 planks manufactory and 1 scrolls manufactory, no additional builder was available.
could this issue be related to cultural buildings not actually using a builder ?
could it be linked to modification in conditions for building, that were deployed lately to allow cultural buildings to be started even when culture is negative ?
just asking :)

DeletedUser1771

Well, I don't know :D. This is sent back to fixing, so all we have to do is to wait to be fixed :). But, that you for sharing your thinking with us!