• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug settin' up Mercenary Camp doesn't consume the culture needed

DeletedUser

As far as I can see, settin' up the Mercenary Camp in your city doesn't consume the culture needed for setting up. Also got the impression (I think this has to do with the before) that here is no or an incorrect movement in global points ...

Game version: v1.2.6-(bf49611) (2016-03-31 11:43)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Google Chrome 49.0.2623.110 m
Flash Player version:21.0.0.197
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Extranjero
Humans or Elves: Human
Reproducibility: ?/?
Quest title: -
Current situation: settin' up the Mercenary Camp in your city should consume the culture needed for setting up.
Expected situation: settin' up the Mercenary Camp in your city doesn't consume the culture needed for setting up.
Reproduction Steps:
- register an account in Inno-Games
- play Elvenar for some months
- create preconditions for scenarios described above (set up Mercenary Camp)
- watch and notice

DeletedUser503

hello Extrajenero. It looks like you may have reversed your 'expected' and 'Current'
situation texts. o_O

DeletedUser

thx Mustang ... yes, indeed I had the inserted reversed :)

DeletedUser

By "settin' up the Mercenary Camp", do you mean building a level 1 Mercenary Camp? Or upgrading a Mercenary Camp?

DeletedUser

Building level 1.
Upgrading I didn't experience nothing rare ...

DeletedUser

Building a level 1 Mercenary Camp requires 100 population and no culture. So this would be not a bug I'm guessing. :)

DeletedUser

As level 1 has no cultur requirements and in further tests we had no issues with upgrades I will mark the thread as not a bug, if you are experiencing further issues please let us know. :)