• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

SET BUILDINGS

• Thread starter DeletedUser1163
  • Start date

DeletedUser1163

For those elves and humans not aware that Elvenar now has Set Buildings from some Events, here's a brief description. Set Buildings are reward buildings which buff each other when they are placed directly next to each other (in a set). This can mean that their regular production goes up, but it can also mean that totally new productions are added. When you hover your mouse over an event building that is part of a set, three items appear at the bottom. This means that building will produce the items shown by the amount of set buildings you have touching that one. For ex., if it touches just one set building, you will get 14, touches 2 set buildings, you will get 25, touches 3 set buildings, you will get 66 goods, supplies, coins and/or KPs.

It’s a challenge aligning Set Buildings a certain way in order to receive all the productions from them. In your Inventory, you can tell it’s a Set Building if it has a paper clip icon at the bottom of the picture. Once you place the Set Buildings, click on one and you will see a “Set Tab” showing you a picture of how to align the buildings.

The picture for the Temple of Phoenix does not show the temple touching four Set Buildings. I’ve arranged the Set Buildings so the temple does touch four Set Buildings. I’m not thrilled with the way the buildings are aligned but at least I can collect all four items from the Temple of Phoenix, magical goods and a broken (ugh) rune shard, and three items each from the Pavilion and Phoenix Worship (see attached pic).

Not sure what “Legendary Summonable Building” means yet.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated on how to align Set Buildings so you receive the full production.

upload_2018-7-7_11-54-5.png

Calenmir

Thanks Electra! That's helpful information.

I'll have to look to see what sets I might have and the benefit of rearranging my city to accommodate buildings that not only require roads but have to touch to get the most benefit. The worst of that being the rearranging (for me since I'm already trying to rearrange to accommodate orcs).

But this is info I didn't understand before, so it will keep it all in mind when I'm looking to put up more buildings!

Cal

DeletedUser1163

I'll have to look to see what sets I might have and the benefit of rearranging my city to accommodate buildings that not only require roads but have to touch to get the most benefit.
You'e very welcome. What's great about Set Buildings is only one Set Building needs to be connected to a road.

Thank you Jasper for the link to Gems of Knowledge website. They are amazing over there, especially finding out about Events. I used to copy & paste all the quests from either their website or CrazyWizard. Since the event questlines are so lengthy now, I just tell my fellowship this:

They've done a lot of work so far. So head over to
GemsofKnowledge if you want to know what the quests are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2312

It is not possible with 5 set buildings to have 2 of the buildings with 4 connections to every other building. But there exist some layouts where you can move one set building where in position 1 the temple gets full bonus and in position 2 the Worship gets full bonus. In this way you can collect all 5 buildings daily and get broken rune shard and kp.

DeletedUser1163

The way I aligned the Temple of Phoenix, I can collect all four items from the Temple of Phoenix, and three items each from the Pavilion and Phoenix Worship (see attached pic above). It may be possible to get the full bonus from more than 1 Set Building if you have won duplicate sets.

DeletedUser2312

It may be possible to get the full bonus from more than 1 Set Building if you have won duplicate sets.
Yes or if you move daily a building. In your case the Phoenix Lighthouse from Temple of Phoenix/Phoenix Pavilion to Phoenix Worship/Cultists Plaza and back the next day. You'll get the rewards Lighthouse(2 links), Temple(4 links) Pavilion(3 links), now move, Worship(4 links) and Plaza(3 links). With a duplicate you don't need to move a building.