• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Session Expired

DeletedUser724

Session Expired

no matter how hard i try
even shut down my computer and re-start

it just give me
Session expired
Your session has expired. Please log in again.

any 1 has the same problem as me ??

DeletedUser607

yes, here too.

my guess: inno tried to fix the situation with the summertime, and now every login is seen as "expired", since server-time and local time mismatch.

DeletedUser1759

Hey guys!

We are aware of the ongoing issues and are currently working on a solution. We hope to have this resolved within the smallest of delays.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting this issue.

DeletedUser1877

As this is unwanted and unplanned behavior, shouldn't Conqueror9 get credit for reporting a verified bug? ;)

DeletedUser1759

As this is unwanted and unplanned behavior, shouldn't Conqueror9 get credit for reporting a verified bug? ;)

While I certainly appreciate the report, downtimes aren't really considered as a bug. We only credit for game related bugs, a downtime does not qualify as a bug in gameplay. Nice try though!

DeletedUser1877

Thought if nothing else, the levity would lighten the frustration.

DeletedUser724

forget it
I just need online to remove 70 hour training in my barrack ( I just aware it b4 I get seesion expired )

DeletedUser1759

Happy to confirm the issue is indeed resolved. Thank you again for your report!

Pyper

Hi, I'm having this same issue today... it was fine this morning but this evening it keeps saying session expired please log in again... Did this resolve itself before?