• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Server down

palmira

I can't acess beta both on the app and browser

Captura de ecrã 2020-01-04, às 21.12.58.png

Marindor

Hi everyone,

After clearing the cache memory I was able to login correctly again. Could you try that as well please and let us know if it resolved the issue?

Dony

King of Bugs
isnt this the same old issue with server lags/errors after tournament ends?
i can log in tho
but i am experiencing lags all day long on beta, maybe due adventure

palmira

right before the server crash I was having problems collecting from the factories, got a series of stream errors until the server error. The server come up without any cache cleaning a few minutes ago

Karvest

Server didn't crash, background tab with client continued working without restart after tabbed back few minutes ago.
That was a big server lag/freeze, but not crash (same as it was with tournament end issues in the past, but a bit later)

Marindor

Hi
Hi everyone,

After clearing the cache memory I was able to login correctly again. Could you try that as well please and let us know if it resolved the issue?

Hi guys,

Any answers please? Does it work for everyone again now?

Marindor

Ok thanks everyone. It seems to have been a serverside issue and not so much a game bug. However, we will keep monitoring performances. Should you experience similar problems again, please let us know.