• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

serious lagging after recent update

DeletedUser724

In beta world, It takes 20 or more seconds to go to other player city
In game world, it just take 2 to 3 seconds to go to other player city

I have the version
it seems the recent update has caused the problem that a super lagging is occured

is there any 1 feel the same problem

any 1 has a solution to speed up ?

DeletedUser

So far I have only noticed that visiting your neighbours with Chrome goes a lot faster than with Firefox.

DeletedUser724

I take this chance to say
Sorry to my fellow and hoods...no visit Today

In past, it take me more than 1 hour to do it
now ...visit time change from "2 to 3" seconds to "20 seconds" more
that means i need 10 hour or more to do same task ( visit )

so
SORRY

lika1961

I have the same problem. The game also takes quite a long time to load. On all the servers that I play on (.en, US, Dutch and Beta).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I take this chance to say
Sorry to my fellow and hoods...no visit Today

In past, it take me more than 1 hour to do it
now ...visit time change from "2 to 3" seconds to "20 seconds" more
that means i need 10 hour or more to do same task ( visit )

so
SORRY
1 hour seems very extreme, I usually can do it a lot faster (have 388 completed provinces) when I visit my neighbourhood (which I only do if I really need gold :oops:). Are you using the hotkeys (W & E, or F & E for FS) to visit your neighbours ? It helps a little. :)
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/daily-visits-in-less-than-a-minute.8183/

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.36-(6070ca594) (2017-08-09 12:34)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: 46.0.2597.57 (PGO)
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves

I'm also experiencing a serious lag when visiting city.
Got through given NH by playing "Bigmouth" by Underworld. That kept me in the flow :D

Dony

King of Bugs
this patch actually made big improvement in immersion into the game, it is no longer possible to visit city without any building loaded and wait another 2-3 seconds inside city while buildings loads, now until all buildings are loaded you will see loading screen, yes that result in longer loading time but i hope they can work with on that aswell
i was sick of doing 200+ NH helps per day and never actually saw any city only hands on the grass.
and if this is a step to make NH work similar to mobile version where you dont even need to visit any city then i would take this anytime

either it was server related and is now fixed or other crap but i have blank city on each visit once again like before, waiting for them to load buildings

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

it is no longer possible to visit city without any building loaded and wait another 2-3 seconds inside city while buildings loads, now until all buildings are loaded you will see loading screen
I just did 10 visits without waiting for cities to load. Then I did another few waiting for them to load, and it seemed faster than ever to me. What was slower was reloading the world map.

DeletedUser724

I have read the "web link" b4 about speed-visit
However
the one who you are visit has demand visitor to do something for him/her

I respect other player
he/she has clearly indicate his/her wish in city name

so I cannot do a visit like that web link say
I respect him/her, so i will defeintely wait for all buildings loaded
and
try my best to meet player's wish

Inno should not encourage player doing such kind of visit
<if player do it, it is their wishes only, but Inno should not help those player by speed up their time , but let those honor-game player wait longer to allow building pop up and try to fulfill city-owner wishes >
Inno should always visitor to meet city-owner wishes at their 1st priority by allowing those building pop up at super speed

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that yesterday we did an experminent that should make the game faster. Thanks to your feedback we managed to find an issue with caching that could make the game slower in some cases. For now we turned this feature off untill this issue is fixed.

So now everything should be back to how it was 2 days ago, should you still notice strange behavior or big lag, please let us know.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that yesterday we did an experminent that should make the game faster. Thanks to your feedback we managed to find an issue with caching that could make the game slower in some cases. For now we turned this feature off untill this issue is fixed.

So now everything should be back to how it was 2 days ago, should you still notice strange behavior or big lag, please let us know.

Well this is funny, it is set back, but a lot faster than it was 2 days ago

lika1961

Funny yes, but not in a good way :rolleyes:

Loading a neighbour city has actually become worse for me. I see about 10 seconds of a blank city before it loads. Same thing happens in the cities of my fellows.

Last edited: