• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Daily visits in less than a minute!

Jackluyt

Here is a new video!
Please 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube if you wish to see more like it!
:)

Does anyone have videos to share on my Channel?
It would be grand for you and me to expand our libraries!
I'm still looking for someone to help with the raw video capture too!!

Best,

Jack

18446869_10209109379512250_2222677417259962001_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a public Facebook group with 3500 members, with hundreds of items of Elvenar facts, as well as a growing collection of videos.
You and your fellowship are welcome to join!

Jackluyt

Another one!
This one about choice of units in Crystal Province, and AutoFight...

Does anyone have videos to share on my Channel?
It would be grand for you and me to expand our libraries!
I'm still looking for someone to help with the raw video capture too!!

Best,

Jack

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a public Facebook group with 3500 members, with hundreds of items of Elvenar facts, as well as a growing collection of videos.

Jackluyt

Have you started preparations for Tuesday's Scrolls Tournament yet?
Here is a new video that the newcomers in your fellowship may find useful.
Best,

Jack

Jackluyt

Hi!
Here are screenshots of the twenty-nine Halflings Tech Tree researches, Culture Buildings & Settlement - for you to share with your friends and fellowship who are not in Beta!

Enjoy!
Jack

18740484_10209215039953695_4358338686859158494_n.jpg

DeletedUser1163

Here is a new Video. It is a must-watch, I believe - how to do daily visits in less than a minute!
Even if you pick and choose what to polish, it still takes less than two...
There is no longer an excuse not to visit!
You are welcome to share this with your fellowship, to help the tardy visitors...

Excellent video. Thank you Jack for taking the time to show us hot keys for speeding through Daily Visits in Less Than a Minute. I personally like to visit my fellowship and see how everyone is doing. I use a mouse so clicking on the screen icons helps me aid everyone quickly. There also is not any lag since I switched browsers. Using Opera now and the game is tremendously fast. What takes time and gets me frustrated sometimes is trying to find that treasure chest. Why can't Elvenar just put it in one place? I don't find it fun scrolling all over the screen looking for a tiny chest. Take care and be safe out there.

DeletedUser1163

Did you watch this video Electra?
It helps a little doing it this way!

Thank you Jackluyt for your helpful tips. In the beginning of your video it was hard to understand what you were saying but your voice did clear up and I'm glad I stayed and listened to your advice. Those treasure chests are random. In my city they appear mostly at the top and left of the screen but there are days when they are all over the place. Thankfully they only appear three times. If I had to search each time I aided someone, I would not be having any fun, and my chores would not get done.

Jackluyt

Here's your chance to start preparing for Tuesday's Gems Tournament!
Don't forget to 'Like' and 'Subscribe'!

DeletedUser1901

I have a small time saver when collecting treasure (pretty sure it's not in the videos, apologies if it was and i was a space cadet). After you click the treasure chest, instead of clicking the "Awesome" button on the reward pop-up, you can bypass that and hit "F" to get straight back to your Fellowship list. Saves you one drag and click on the mouse, just a tiny bit of time saved, but every bit helps!

Jackluyt

I have a small time saver when collecting treasure (pretty sure it's not in the videos, apologies if it was and i was a space cadet). After you click the treasure chest, instead of clicking the "Awesome" button on the reward pop-up, you can bypass that and hit "F" to get straight back to your Fellowship list. Saves you one drag and click on the mouse, just a tiny bit of time saved, but every bit helps!

Yep!
Or if you are holding down the F key you can just release it and that takes you back to the Fellowship screen without having to hit the Awesome thingy!!

Jackluyt

Here is the video of the prep for Marble Tournament - as well as an explanation of 'Order of Battle'

Nice to share with the beginners in your fellowship!

It is worth a watch!

18740484_10209215039953695_4358338686859158494_n.jpg

Platinum Leaf - the fun place to be!

Jackluyt

Here is a clip from the July 2017 InnoGames TV edition, in which Timon and Rike tell us all about the Summer Event.
Apparently we are going to get some really powerful buildings this time - but Timon says that their effect will wear off with time.
Interesting...

You are welcome to share this with your friends and fellowship!

Jackluyt

Here is a clip from the July 2017 InnoGames TV edition, in which Timon and Rike tell us all about the Summer Event.
Apparently we are going to get some really powerful buildings this time - but Timon says that their effect will wear off with time.
Interesting...

You are welcome to share this with your friends and fellowship!

Jackluyt

Preparing for the Steel Tournament - and a look at how Squad Size influences your chance of winning at Tournaments!
You are welcome to share this with your fellowship!
Please don't forget to 'Like' & 'Subscribe' on YouTube!!
=D