• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce self solved quest without doing anything

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.11.1-(09c8e03) (2016-07-18 12:36)

Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0
Shockwave Flash Player version: 22.0.0192
Operating System: Windows10 64Bit

Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Issue: self solved quest without doing anything

Reproducibility: once

Quest title: Guards

Current situation: Quest completed by placing treants to train

Expected situation: Train 30 treants

Reproduction Steps: impossible

Attachments

• treant.JPG
    treant.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 137

Marindor

Thank you for your report. We are currently not able to reproduce this, is there anyone with similar issues?

Elderflower

Not sure if it is quite the same but for the Solstice quest to produce one Power of Provision spell; I had a Magical Manufacturing Spell already in production when this quest appeared. So I put the Power of Provision spell to be produced when the Magical Manufacturing spell was finished. I have just collected the Magical Manufacturing spell and this completed the quest even though the Power of Provision spell is not finished.

DeletedUser

Not sure if it is quite the same but for the Solstice quest to produce one Power of Provision spell; I had a Magical Manufacturing Spell already in production when this quest appeared. So I put the Power of Provision spell to be produced when the Magical Manufacturing spell was finished. I have just collected the Magical Manufacturing spell and this completed the quest even though the Power of Provision spell is not finished.

that sounds more like this bug: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...vision-spell-completed-with-other-spell.5549/