• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Season of Secrets

Enevhar Aldarion

Just got the announcement in my city, clicked on the link and it forced me to try to log in to Discord, instead of taking me to an announcement here on the forum. Yes, I know Inno already announced that the forums will be shut down in a few months, but because of that time, it is reasonable to assume we will still get all our info here until then. So where is the forum announcement for the new Season?

Enevhar Aldarion

Fortunately, I am in the Platinum Leaf Facebook group and they share all the game announcements, including, apparently, the new ones that are only on Discord. It starts on Thursday and here is the announcement:

The Season of Secrets will come to give you the chance to gain rewards by completing daily and weekly quests over a long time! Similarly to the previous Seasons, you will have 75 days, to collect Season Petals from daily and weekly quests. Collecting Season Petals will let you progress on the reward lane and reach waypoints. The 50th milestone reward is The Door of Secrets. The quests of the Seasons can be completed as part of your daily routine of playing the game, over the passing of several events! This means that the Season enables you to gain a lot of rewards by simply playing Elvenar regularly. The quests may also encourage you to explore different areas of the game.

And from @Karvest in the spoiler thread here:

Alcaro

Fortunately, I am in the Platinum Leaf Facebook group and they share all the game announcements, including, apparently, the new ones that are only on Discord.
I didn't visit PL FB group for a long time. I guess I will return there. I will not join Discord just because. :p
I do not like to be forced to open accounts everywhere, where I do not have an interest in. $*%& you Discord!

Dhurrin

Fortunately, I am in the Platinum Leaf Facebook group and they share all the game announcements, including, apparently, the new ones that are only on Discord. It starts on Thursday and here is the announcement:

Though I do have a FB account, I rarely if ever use it. And again, I do not want to have to go to any kind of platform outside Inno in order to be able to get info.