• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Season of Dreams

TimeMachine

Hello Beta-Community,

at the moment I am a little disapointed with my progress in the current season.

I must admit that I don't know exactly how many days or how many daily quests I've missed but to me it looks like that this will be my first season on beta where I won't be able to reach the 50th milestone.
Just got 2 Weekly Quests to solve left and I am close to 46th milestone now.

1709312047682.png

I have to add that i didnt't unlock season pass and didn't feed my brand new Verdant Phoenix because I ain't got no pet food.

How about the rest of the beta-community? Did you make it to the 50th milestone? Did you unlock season pass? Did you feed your Verdant Phoenix?

I guess it would be nice to have some more examples for how the season ended in other cities.

So everybody who would like to, please feel free to share your season experiences of any kind in this thread, thanks in advance! ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

They made the 50 prize points require more petals this season, than in past seasons, so you would probably be at 50, or a lot closer, if not for that. In previous seasons, there were exactly enough quests to get all 50 and 5 bonus chests, which was 650 petals for those 5 chests. With the new costs, you now get 2 bonus chests and 45 leftover petals, if you complete everything. That is 305 petals, so 345 more petals were needed to complete the 50 prizes this time.

galadriel101

I got all the way without a pass, but I did feed the phoenix. Spoiler alert, I have 6 Magic Academies so I have no problem crafting petfood.

Enevhar Aldarion

They made the 50 prize points require more petals this season, than in past seasons, so you would probably be at 50, or a lot closer, if not for that. In previous seasons, there were exactly enough quests to get all 50 and 5 bonus chests, which was 650 petals for those 5 chests. With the new costs, you now get 2 bonus chests and 45 leftover petals, if you complete everything. That is 305 petals, so 345 more petals were needed to complete the 50 prizes this time.

To follow up on this, I completed every daily and weekly task, did not buy the pass or feed the new phoenix. I was able to get all 50 stage prizes and open two bonus chests and had 45 petals leftover. The bonus chests stayed at the pre-change cost of 130, so that was 305 more petals than needed to get all 50 prizes. That is a lot of daily tasks, or up to 4 weekly tasks, that can be missed or ignored, and still get the final prize. I don't think I will ever feed the Verdant Phoenix, not unless they tighten up the stage requirements even more.