• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Season of Dreams

Biloutte91

I have this in my city

Capture d’écran 2023-02-16 111711.png

Biloutte91

Yes. but it is here ^^

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/season-of-dreams.18173/post-112991

Dear Humans and Elves,

Starting from February 16th, after completing all 50 Season milestones, earn a Season Blessing for every 500 Season Petals you collect. The Season Blessings will let you choose between 3 chests, one of the chests is free and the other two are unlocked with the Season Pass. No progress can be made on a Season Blessing before the previous 50 milestones are completed.

Droopy

Yes. but it is here ^^

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/season-of-dreams.18173/post-112991

Dear Humans and Elves,

Starting from February 16th, after completing all 50 Season milestones, earn a Season Blessing for every 500 Season Petals you collect. The Season Blessings will let you choose between 3 chests, one of the chests is free and the other two are unlocked with the Season Pass. No progress can be made on a Season Blessing before the previous 50 milestones are completed.
That's not correct, i could choose between two chests and the middle one was not available.

I rushed my chapter to be able to collect some season of dreams buildings with the next chapter characteristics.
What a disappointment . It turns out that the amuniship I was looking forward to collect has now been replaced by some rubbish.
What a turn down!
Season of dreams —> season of garbage. Tyvm to the person in charge at inno. You made it

Enevhar Aldarion

@Fastandfurious the Amuni Ships is either a daily in the current event, or was a daily in the previous event, which is likely why they switched it for something else.

Edit: Also, are you looking at the right spot? It is the prize for stage 26 and still shows correctly in both my Beta and Live cities.

I’m 90% sure it was a free price some weeks ago.
I saved all the milestones buildings to collect when I would be in the next chapter.
I am there now. I think there were more real buildings to be won at first. Today I ended up collecting mostly unit instants, which I don’t really care of. I don’t recall that there were so many unit instants either when the season was launched

Enevhar Aldarion

I answer in relation to the increase in the duration of the seasons by 10 days. It would have been nice to have other prizes... than those chests that don't contain much.

No, increased to 10 days, not by 10 days. They only added one more week and we still had 3 days left.

salandrine

Now I know more after reading the Forum. I was very disappointed by getting my first price after milestone 50. I took the middle chest and got only a 100 % supply windfall.

This is not worth the effort :(

maybe tooking one of the other chests would bring a more appriciated price, but how should I know? This little butterfly for seasons pass is not very good visibly.

Ah ok. My mistake then. Thank you for the correction. So I rushed my chapter for nothing.
Unless you fight , which I don’t on beta as it takes too much time, there is really not much to win then for players who negotiate, which I guess is the vast majority.
At least the daily prices have somewhat been improved a bit, otherwise I would not bother anymore with the seasons.

kkk3

it would be helpful and clearer if there was a padlock on locked chests, thanks