• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Scouting Quest.......

DeletedUser724

"Scout 1 provinces or upgrade 1 building to level 12 or higher reward: 20 sugar Beets"

Nowaday, my scouting take me 2 to 3 days

In past, we carry out scouting... then stop entering "World Map" to avoid mis-claim scouting

This morning, when I leave "world map", i still have around 1 hour before scouting completed

I do the quest,,,,until I have "Scout 1 provinces or upgrade 1 building to level 12 or higher reward: 20 sugar Beets"
it is 2 to 3 hour after i leave "world map"

when I enter world map, i should claim that scouting for the quests... that is what i am doing in all previous quests ( by delaying to enter world map )

IT FAIL !!!!!
I have no idea whether it is a bug...but I think it is unlikely a bug...

If Inno change it
it will be a disaster to player
(a) if it only count "scouting" when we have the scout-quest, it will take player several days in handling a quests
(b) there always mistakes or other events that cause "we start scouting", but other things make a time-shift that pushing "we get scout-quests" late that we miss our original planning...player can afford to do a late-visit to hoods and fellow members, a delay in playing tournament, player can just bear a several hours by "not entering world map", but I do not think player can bear 2 to 3 days to re-start scouting

even there is alternative....it do not mean alternative do not have the same issue as there may have other things result a time-shift...
< we are always in city view, we cannot control anything in building-alternative...player can only control that scouting quest by delay 'enter world map timing>

This is a GENERAL COMMENT on scout-quest...not belong to "The March of the Herds".. please do not move it into other topic

SoggyShorts

Just so I'm clear on this; normally you don't trigger your scouts return by avoiding the world map?
So you can pre-scout for quests? I didn't realize that was something you could do. (or apparently not anymore)

Heymrdiedier

Just like you dont see trades after a refresh or opening trader, the same thing applied for scout, you didnt really 'finish' it untill you reload or open world map. Just like your upgrades of buildings dont complete when your offline either, only when you reload.

At least thats how it used to work, it would surprise me that they finally fixed it, but it could be.
More likely i think conquerer refreshed the game while scout timer was allready finished.