• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Same mission availeble twice in FA

MalpA

Game version:v1.47-(92d5546a6) (2018-01-23 9:39)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Mozilla FF 57.0.4 64bit
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.170
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Probably because i had on mission for 15m production before you turn off FA i can have it twice now

Attachments

• 123123.png
    123123.png
    900.6 KB · Views: 171

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
can you tell me how you managed to do this?

i cannot reproduce this at the moment, not on our own testserver and not on zz1

MalpA

Like i said before, above the screenshot, i start this mission before you turn off FA, then after you turn it back on, i can have both in same time, but after i finished one of them i cant do this again, its one time bug, but still ... it shouldnt happened

DeletedUser607

I have 50 beverages twice.

and I'm not sure if I had these 50 bev when the FA started.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I am labelling this as not a bug.

I can clearly see in your screenshot that it happened. but that doesnt mean its a bug.

It was a result to having to close down the FA due to a bug.
And because we wanted all of you to be able to start and test the FA as soon as possible. The FA was activated again when the bug was fixed, without running all the cleanupscripts first.

This is not a realistic scenario for live servers tho, so its nothing something they can or will fix. So im labelleling this as not a bug now.

MalpA

So why badges gained before close down just wanished? Its not a bug either? If you giving a chance to get badges, and some of ppl waste prepared goods/tools, you shouldnt tyake them back, You should make a backup not only turn off and on again.

Another point, if this issue(not a bug, with double, same mission) was there, only b/c of You, You should find a sollution to prevent this situation again, soo next time You will be forced to close down FA(or other event) something like that wouldnt happen again.