• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Safire

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4645
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4645

Hi Everyone,
I seem to be the only Australian playing Elvenar but please don't hold that against me.

I have been playing in FoE for about 2.5 years now and was looking for another strategy game to keep me occupied and I liked the idea behind Elvenar so I was really excited to get my key.

I am an over 50's wife and mother ...which keeps me busy when I am not on here :)

Cheers
Safire

DeletedUser

hello Safire,

and welcome to Elvenar, I hope you enjoy the nice game... it is a non busy game :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar Safire. Would love to visit Australia, It's high on my wishlist.

Deleted User - 4645

Thanks for the warm welcome, I was hoping to see a few of my neighbours visit this site but they all seem to be the quiet, shy types :rolleyes::cool::oops::D:)

DeletedUser252

Welcome Safire, Hope to see you apear on my worldmap some day soon.
i'm also an over 50 working girl, wife and mother, but not from Down Under

Deleted User - 4645

I am hoping that they will start to cull those players who used their key to start up a city and then never came back ...there are quite a few inactive neighbours surrounding me.
Then they can do a neighbourhood shuffle (like on FoE) and we may end up as neighbours. At the moment I only have about 3 that regularily assist me and another 3 that occasionally do so. A bit sad really when I have 'discovered' 29 so far. I am finding it harder to gain more ground via attacking so I am trying to mass produce the goods I have the bonus for (planks and silk) so that I can trade for the goods I need in order to negotiate more...very similar to FoE in this regard.

Cheers and thanks again for the welcome :rolleyes::):cool:

DeletedUser629

The inactivity problem will certainly be looked at, as most players encounter this issue. Mass production of boosted goods to trade for other goods so you can negotiate your way out is the best option for now :)

Deleted User - 4645

Thanks for the update Goryn ..always nice to know I am on the right track

Safire

DeletedUser629

I do the same thing, as some encounters have become, well, let's call it mission impossible ;)

DeletedUser252

I am hoping that they will start to cull those players who used their key to start up a city and then never came back ...there are quite a few inactive neighbours surrounding me.
Then they can do a neighbourhood shuffle (like on FoE) and we may end up as neighbours. At the moment I only have about 3 that regularily assist me and another 3 that occasionally do so. A bit sad really when I have 'discovered' 29 so far. I am finding it harder to gain more ground via attacking so I am trying to mass produce the goods I have the bonus for (planks and silk) so that I can trade for the goods I need in order to negotiate more...very similar to FoE in this regard.

Cheers and thanks again for the welcome :rolleyes::):cool:
Yep! I have the same problem, only 3 sometimes 4 that assist me and always a shortage of products. But I'm hanging in there!;)