• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce rune animation not showing up

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.11.7-(1e0017b) (2016-08-03 14:56)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ ff 47.0.1
Flash Player version: __22.0.0.209
Operating System: __ win 10
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080 + 1366x768
Account name: __ Juni
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I won 2 blooming trading guild runes. which is good ;-) I inserted the runes into that circle by clicking onto the insert button. in both cases there was no animation indicating that the runes were either inserted correctly or rejected (the rune moving to a certain spot and then being either broken or inserted correctly). closing the window and reopening it revealed that it was inserted correctly (both).
__ that both runes went into the circle might be either a bug aswell, or just luck with the random number generator. 4/9 spots free, 2 runes, and both went into the circle :).

Expected situation:
__ well, I expect an animation.
__

Reproduction Steps
__ get a rune for a wonder, that is in its rune-insertion phase.
2. __ insert the rune
3. __ enjoy no animation
4. __
5. __

Screenshots of the bug:

well, screenshots of animations that are not happening are quite pointless ;-)

DeletedUser607

tested it with 2 other runes (tome of secrets and golden abyss), both runes were broken and the animation displayed.

same flash-version
browser: chrome Version 52.0.2743.82 m (64-bit)
screen resolution: 1366x768

but it was my notebook, not my Pc ;-)