• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Revert World Map Relic Sectors

DeletedUser867

CURRENT STATUS
  • Inactive cities are now being removed from the World Map, and eventually replaced
  • Boosts are determined by the sectors to the North, Southwest, Southeast
  • Explored relic sectors serve no further game purpose
  • Exploration costs depend on distance
  • Combat costs depend on distance
  • Knowledge points are awarded for capturing relics
  • The user community is VERY unhappy about empty cities.
PROPOSAL:
  • When an inactive city is removed, REVERT the relic sectors to the North and Southwest
  • Do not allow those two sectors to be explored until a new city appears
  • Once a new city is in place, allow the user to discover the city by exploring EITHER of the two sectors.
  • The other sector would also be available for exploration.
DISCUSSION
  • This would take a LOT of the pain out of missing neighbors, as you'd have the potential for some more cheap Relics and Knowledge Points once the new neighbors move in.
  • It should be quick and easy to program, and would be a MAJOR GOOD DEAL in that it recycles existing content and space on the World Map
  • It would also reduce some of the pressure regarding movement from city to city, which is driven largely by a desire to skip inactive and empty cities.

DeletedUser283

be careful what you wish for : if those sectors revert to undiscovered, the relics we won there might as well be taken away from our main hall until we can win them again;
in case the missing city has goods provinces for one of our boosted relics, that would be a problem,
and I am sure that you would not like to be forced to conquer a boosted-relic sector again to get you production level back to what it was ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you Philplessis: I've thought about that and it'd be really a problem :(
Actually it's better stay as we're ;)