• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Resources of guest races already gone

DeletedUser1681

I remembered reading somewhere that resources of guest races that are gone and portal deleted are still available for use. I didn't quite believe it at first, but tried it local server and seems to be true. Is there a way to see how much is left ?

I'm asking bcecause I kinda like the dwarven streets, and might want to place more in the future, but stocking actual street "blocks" on the map is not practical (that's what I've found out local server :oops:).

DeletedUser1777

The only solution I know is to ask the support, they can look it up.

DeletedUser1877

Haven't gotten that far yet, so if my idea seems impractical or impossible, sorry :)

What about rebuilding the portal?

DeletedUser1681

What about rebuilding the portal?
That was my original backup plan until the post (which I can't find just now) about resources being still available though not visible came into my attention - I was just curious if there is a way to see within the game.

Anyway this isn't a real problem. Local sever I did build a cpl of extras (street blocks) which I haven't still used up and just realized that it's gonna take a week at least here before I've researched the fairy portal and then some more before I get to build farms - so I don't have to delete the dwarven portal just yet. I'll just let the dwarven resources pile up a while :).

DeletedUser1657

No they stated at the time of those improvements it was not possible at this time. So portal or if you can find something requiring those costs (unlikely) hover over the cost to see total, sadly this doesn't work for roads.