• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Removal

DeletedUser

plz remove me as a member of this forum, i´m leaving Elvenar.

DeletedUser118

You should write a personal message to Muf-Muf. As a CM he should be able to delete your account on this forum.

Sad to see you go though. :)

DeletedUser

Well if i could do that, then that´s what i would have done, dont know if he disabled PM, but i could´nt write him a PM, and i was unable to send a ticked ingame, coz i dont have a town anymore, so this was my option.

Brummbaer

Dear Cletra,
in your personal inbox, you have the possibility to start a conversation e.g with Muf-Muf. Try to use this option. It works

Regards Brummbaer

DeletedUser

Does i matter where i write it, when i joined this forum, and when everyone else joined, it was posted on the front page by InnoGames, so what´s the big deal about posting about a removal in a single section of the forum?

If you wanna inform Muf-Muf about it, then just do so. :)

DeletedUser118

Of course its up to you where you write it but from other Forums I know they don't like seeing threads like these being spread all over the place cuz they see it as spam that needs to be deleted. That's why they usually prefer private messages.