• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.81

Marindor

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Ainor

I like this me too, but I'm afraid it means that app help system will not be implemented on browser..

silvia

• When visiting other players, you can now also enter your Notifications.
OMG!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!! YEARS WAITING !!!!
without a doubt it is the best thing that the programmers have done in the last 2 years, finally millions of complaints have an answer, and we can only wait another 2 years so that the building hut is visible and the help can be given.

edeba

I'll jump on the bandwagon, long overdue to be able to enter notifications from visits. Glad to see this one!

Jaxom

A simply wonderful improvement that will allow me to do more visiting of the helpful neighbors. I was often skipping them once I had my treasure chests from the FS. I can now save time and help them as well.

Dony

King of Bugs
now only if the game could remember on which page in notification we were before visiting a city..

filiander

Nice I have got the posthorn at APP now. I can see now all new announcements for features, that I can't play. That is awesome. But mail from my fellowship, which I really wanne have I can't receive.
That is FANTASTIQUE.
Sarcasme is over.

edeba

I got through the first level with the first spire event, but I am stuck on the first level with the second event and I've lost all my units twice...