• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.45

DeletedUser1833

I'm in Fairies : Mana Hut is now a waste of space, as are Flourishing Nut Caves (twice nuked!) :(

DeletedUser

Also not very happy about the change.
I had 2 Orc nests and 2 mana huts. They all give me gems now (next after my bonus dust).
Mana hut gives me 430 gems per 24 hours, Orc nest 570.
So I'm getting 2000 gems per 24 hours total. I don't think I will win the war with it. :p

Dony

King of Bugs
i actually think its pretty high, you can trade 430 gems for 6880 tier1 with luck, which makes it 1720 tier1 per tile, which is more then what giant hands produce per whole building in chapter11

DeletedUser

i actually think its pretty high, you can trade 430 gems for 6880 tier1 with luck, which makes it 1720 tier1 per tile, which is more then what giant hands produce per whole building in chapter11

Lol I never ever trade 6880 t1 for 430 t3 :p
But with the space does small buildings occupy together and not much culture, I'm better off building another T3 factory. And that's what I'm doing now

DeletedUser1596

well that is your opinion what is more important and what is not, people who dont have any blueprint dont care about that feature, people playing on mobile dont need faster NH and so on and as far as i know we have squadsize based tournament difficulty

Well, 100% people I know on Elvenar have their inventories full of BPs. Not a single one of them plays on mobile. People here on forum asked for some changes about this as well. And of course, *I* would like to see something done about it. But yes, you can still call it "my opinion". Because it is.

DeletedUser1665

I had wished that they would allow those event building such as Mana Hut to produce the relevant goods for the particular chapter your in. I won mine in Orcs and now I am in the Woodelves chapter and it say's mine will produce Elixer if I use it. I trade for that so the space the Mana hut would take up having to be connected to a street is useless to me when I need Mana for the chapter I have just entered and every chapter forward on Beta.

I can already hear the screams coming from those that depend on certain items they tried so hard to win on the live servers when this is implemented only to have those benefits be changed to something they either do not need or want. This kind of change reminds me of all of the upsetting retro research we had to do in the knowledge tree months back.

DeletedUser

I had 2 Orc nests and 2 mana huts. They all give me gems now (next after my bonus dust).
Mana hut gives me 430 gems per 24 hours, Orc nest 570.
So I'm getting 2000 gems per 24 hours total. I don't think I will win the war with it. :p
I just sold all Mana Huts which gave goods (elixer for me) and also the Baroness Estrella's Masquarade, not worth it anymore. :mad:

SoggyShorts

Mana hut gives me 430 gems per 24 hours,

To produce 430 gems would cost 1,720 supplies (assuming 700% boost)
The mana hut used to give you 5,200 supplies
So at first glance it looks like a pretty big drop, but when you consider all of the culture and population you would need to turn those supplies into gems, it gets a lot closer.
I'm better off building another T3 factory. And that's what I'm doing now
delete.jpg

Now your mana hut is giving you 107 gems/sq

Note: the 571 gems is for a 24h production, so shorter production times will increase it, but I also left out the roads, workshops(with their required pop), and culture, so I believe the mana hut is still better than a gem factory.

EDIT: This is what it takes to make gems in chapter 7
delete.jpg

That's over 150 squares once you add some roads, and makes 4500-10K gems a day depending on production times with max boost.
So if we assume your productions are 9h/3/3/3/3/3, then it's just under 10K
10,000/150 squares=
66 gems per square. Much less efficient than a mana(gem) hut.
In fact A chapter 7 mana hut is slightly more efficient than level 19 Tier 3 buildings are in chapter 10

Last edited:

DeletedUser1665

Soggy I can see your logic but I'm thinking the point here is if we wanted a Traveling Merchant instead of something that produce's the items we wanted we would have tried to get one and placed one in our city's.

SoggyShorts

Soggy I can see your logic but I'm thinking the point here is if we wanted a Traveling Merchant instead of something that produce's the items we wanted we would have tried to get one and placed one in our city's.
Right and that's a valid concern for orc nests and other suppliers that are won during an event. The Mana hut and orc nests from the FA had no alternative option though.

DeletedUser1833

Dammit, they've screwed the Frozen Fountain as well!!
I get Soggy's maths, really I do.
But I already have my Gems factories, and the supporting Residences (that give me Coins), and the required Culture buildings (that give me culture boosts). And since my Gems are already producing enough for me to be able to trade them for any Elixir I need (and will need for Orcs) I have no need for the seemingly paltry amount of Elixir (even on 3rd bonus level) produced by the 6 squares of the Frozen Fountain. What I wanted was the supplies :(

DeletedUser1659

I don't need non-boosted goods, I get them by trading (isn't that what the marketplace is for), I rather have the supplies back. :mad:

This. 1000x this.

This is not everyone's opinion :rolleyes:

True. But the people who do not share this opinion probably tried harder then in the past for buildings that gave them T3 goods. I did not try for those buildings, I tried for buildings that gave supplies.

Now what used to give me up to 44k supplies per day has been reduced to a couple thousand T3 goods I do not need or care for.

Not a happy camper.

Kudos, devs, for getting creative with more types of buildings.

In the future, however, can you please get creative with buildings we did not already win and place in our cities?

SoggyShorts

I already have my Gems factories, and the supporting Residences (that give me Coins), and the required Culture buildings (that give me culture boosts).
100% valid point.
Assuming inno won't go back on this(they almost never do), is it possible that you could get so many mana huts/frozen fountains etc to replace one of your gem factories?
In the future, however, can you please get creative with buildings we did not already win and place in our cities?
There is no reason why they couldn't do this. Since it wasn't done as a balancing nerf, it would have been simple to make all existing Mana Huts into Legacy Mana Huts, and then future buildings could have different stats.

DeletedUser1657

is it possible that you could get so many mana huts/frozen fountains etc to replace one of your gem factories?

This is what I am looking into. I don't have a lot of these buildings but I have been curious about dropping a T3 factory. My only problem is that it is my only T3 factory and that may be an issue in itself. I could look at dropping it back to like lvl 1 which would also save a lot of pop/culture.

Sir Squirrel

It would be nice if they gave us the option whether to change the event buildings to a tier three making building or to leave it doing supplies.
I think it is pretty harsh to decide for us, what we want the buildings we already spent our event currency on, won and placed, do for us.
But this isn't the first time they have done this and I am sure it won't be the last. They seem to know what we all want without even asking us, must be great to have powers like that.:rolleyes:

Sirenia

It should, yes.

@Dony thanks, I will check on it :)
I reported a bug.... my event buidings that previously produced supplies are now producing Gems...Great...BUT the gems are not registering in my goods bank. I reported it and only got "Read the announcement" as a response. Am I missing something? Why would I get gems...click on the building..see gems float up..and nada.. NOT registering in my goods bank.

DeletedUser

I just had to fight manually (no more resources, was on live server, small account) after not having done so in a very, very long time: what an absolute disaster it turned out to be. :eek: It's so sloooooooow and miss clicks happen so easily and a lot of other frustrating things, etc. :( I recently have been playing one of Inno's other games: Warlords of Aternum (they bought it, didn't developed it themselves I believe). The devs should integrated that system here, it's so fast and easy to use ! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1833

For Fairies players, the Fountain & Vortex now both produce [the same] non-boosted T3 good. Makes the set far less interesting than for any other chapter :(