• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.160

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Enevhar Aldarion

• The order of recipes in Crafting should not keep reshuffling.
If this is finally working correctly, it will cut down on so much confusion among newer players, and even some long-time players, especially if this includes fixing it on the mobile app.

Marjade

Also noticed that the training times of the Barracks, Training Grounds and the Mercenary Camp have doubled?

It will take longer to supplementing your armies during the tournament, making it more difficult to pick up the 10 chests

Marjade

The training time of a round of all 5 slots previously around 5 hours but now is over 10 hours
It will take longer to supplementing your armies during the tournament

Marjade

And with one of my FS members the time to complete 5 slots is now 19 hours
During a tournament, how can he fill his army as the time between 2 stars 16 hours

Karvest

Training time could be increased if you remove AWs that speed up the production for specific barracks, or add armories or level up AWs that increase training squad size.
Ah, forgot - there are also expiring Garden Stones that have same effect as Shrooms.
I have more than 28 hours for all 5 slots, and have no problems with army.
If you need, you can set up smaller training squads in browser using slider at the bottom.

Last edited:

Marjade

What I don't understand is that it just changed from one day to the next and I haven't changed anything in my city
While on the live world where I have practically the same conditions as on Beta but there is the old training time

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

Looking at your 3 accounts on NL1, NL2 and ZZ1 I see the following
your needles, flying and victory wonders are almost at the same level so not much speed difference there.
your shrooms are at 11, 8 and 9 so a small training size difference there
your bulwark is at 0, 0 and 12 so a huge training size difference and there for a training speed difference at all 3 training points on Beta.

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

To give you some numbers @Marjade .
Dwarven bulwark level 12 increases the training size with 71.25%
As far as I understand, that is about the time difference you have between Beta and NL1/2.
It is as Brummbaer says, bigger training size -> more training time needed.