• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.134

Enevhar Aldarion

Even if they could only be teleported on the rune shard levels, 5, 10, 15, etc, until a more complete solution were made, that would be a start.

Karvest

Both of ways are just a matter of dev's decision and could have been introduced long before they made current change for evo buildings, as they didn't require any changes in storage structure.

edeba

AW are still a bit more complicated as you also have to keep in mind things like who donated how many KP on the current level etc, but it is still on our wish list so never say never ;)
I'm in agreement with the comments about just storing an AW with the level and not worrying about any KP that has been donated. If the player wants to keep it, they need to finish the level. Just a message stating only the AW level is stored, kp in the current level is lost.

So, AW storage and resetting all armories at the same time are two features that would be super nice.

Pauly7

I would question whether they even want to allow people to teleport AWs considering the tournament formula. After all, people will just teleport all their AWs away a few minutes before a tournament starts then put them all back a few minutes later... provided enough teleport spells are available.

Droopy

I would question whether they even want to allow people to teleport AWs considering the tournament formula. After all, people will just teleport all their AWs away a few minutes before a tournament starts then put them all back a few minutes later... provided enough teleport spells are available.

That would be a perfect way to see how much a AW impacts the tournament difficulty. Porting them 1 by 1 to see the difference and then you can decide which one you gonna hold much longer in your inventory or even delete ;-)

Doubt it is gonna be usefull to port many AW's every week for some days in the Inventory when even possible with so many teleports.

edeba

That would be a perfect way to see how much a AW impacts the tournament difficulty. Porting them 1 by 1 to see the difference and then you can decide which one you gonna hold much longer in your inventory or even delete ;-)

Doubt it is gonna be usefull to port many AW's every week for some days in the Inventory when even possible with so many teleports.
It seems to me that it sets for the start of the spire and it doesn't adjust once the week has started.

Gendi Beta

Eu agora fiquei na dúvida. Afinal a nova versão vai permitir que a gente faça o teleporte da MAs ou não?

Arthus

Question. I have lvl 10 stonehenge, plus 10 stonehenge artifacts. Can't craft 2nd stonehenge in any way. There's no use for artifacts without 2nd building. Are there no plans to increase building limits to make artifacts more usable by crafting like 2nd or 3rd main building in academy with increasing costs each time?

There's no sense for artifacts to lay in inventory for years...

On other way i see people with 3 stonehenges lvl 10 in city and it's kinda sad, that you don't have chance to get main building again...
Maybe it should be craftable if previous one is on lvl 10?

SoggyShorts

There's no use for artifacts without 2nd building.
I think the answer might be with more evolution levels. Nothing huge, but increase the max to 20, 30 or even 100 with massively diminishing returns
and it should probably be limited to non-bear/bird evos.

Arthus

I think the answer might be with more evolution levels. Nothing huge, but increase the max to 20, 30 or even 100 with massively diminishing returns
and it should probably be limited to non-bear/bird evos.
It could solve this ;) And give all evolving buildings some fresh life and events possibility to re-introduce them instead of making 1000 different evolving buildings with 10 levels.

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor @Kersepitje or any other mods who see this. Has everyone been on vacation lately or quit, or hopefully not sick, and did not tell us? We never got a 1.135 update note or thread, and now the mobile app updated to 1.136 on Thursday last week and the browser version is now 1.136 today. But no Release Notes or a thread to discuss those notes have been posted yet.

Marindor

@Marindor @Kersepitje or any other mods who see this. Has everyone been on vacation lately or quit, or hopefully not sick, and did not tell us? We never got a 1.135 update note or thread, and now the mobile app updated to 1.136 on Thursday last week and the browser version is now 1.136 today. But no Release Notes or a thread to discuss those notes have been posted yet.

We will post release notes when there are things worth mentioning and/or noticable changes ingame. Indeed, it's currently vacation time here, plus most recent additions are just preparations for things to come, so when there's anything worth mentioning again, we will post new release notes.

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor @Kersepitje Thanks for that information, but on the Live servers there is an update note for every single version change, so when Live goes to 1.135, we will get a Note that will list some fixes or changes we were never told about here, even if they seem too minor for Beta to be told about them. Even if the only changes are small things in the mobile app, the Live forums still get an Update Note.