• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.125

Lovec Krys

Seems that the mass production is currently limited to the same kind and level (tested with several manu kinds and one kind with 3 manu with 2 different levels(2x31 & 1x30).
Not sure if it is a temporary state or a final version, but anyway, great functionality.

Last edited:

Arthus

1615896299885.png

Yep same here

They talked about it on Facebook live recently, i'm surprised it took them so quickly to bring it to the test
Nice surprise <3 FA will be easier now

Alcaro

I wonder if this feature could be applied to armories too. Wouldn't be awesome?
Thinking at ch.17 this feature is awesome when I'll have to grind 15 min prod. with many little ships.

Enevhar Aldarion

I wonder if this feature could be applied to armories too. Wouldn't be awesome?
Thinking at ch.17 this feature is awesome when I'll have to grind 15 min prod. with many little ships.

I was not able to do that, so I ran non-stop 1-hour productions. But that was still very tedious by the time I finished the chapter.

Lovec Krys

Yes, it would be nice to start my 10(or 12 if i put the stored 2 out of inventory) armories all at once instead of starting each of them separately every 12 hours.

CrazyWizard

Yes, it would be nice to start my 10(or 12 if i put the stored 2 out of inventory) armories all at once instead of starting each of them separately every 12 hours.
looks like an oversight to me if they added settlement buildings as well. hopefully we get those soon indeed

Enevhar Aldarion

Regarding the daily log-in prize, I now have it in my Live city, but not my beta city, and app-only. But this update has caused another problem and I am surprised all the forums are not flooded with bug reports about it. @Marindor in both Live and Beta, in the browser version, whenever I try to go into the diamond store, the entire game freezes and has to be reloaded. That means there is currently no way to buy diamonds in the browser version of the game.