• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.125

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Ludwig12

.. you have wisely left out the unlucky version 1.124.
This version is the working version v1.125-beta.2- (e3c4ca6) - html5 (2021-02-25 08:59).
... or did you just lose track after so many days?

Arthus

Can we get confirmation that bonus event currency chance was removed from the mystic objects (academy) for good?
Want to know if I should open my mystic objects on regular intervals or stack it up for phoenixes

I am still seeing upcoming goods in my MH

Because they already prepare main hall relics site for chapter 18 goods.
You just see "future goods" name, not real name for chapter 18 goods.

Last edited:

Arthus

Would be nice to get the list of buildings impacted so we can revisit our decision about puting or not building A, B or C in our city.

I've noticed May Tree's production increased a lot in low chapter (400 to 1160+ of normal good in chapter 3)
In chapter 17 it increases sentient good (T4) from 8816 to 8960 so not a high enough boost to make the building relevant compared to manufactories.

Considering i make 13k moonstone in 3h on the enchanted manufactory atm and i'm far from over with boosting sentient good production and enchantment effect...
What is 8,96k per 24h on 4x4 space compared to 13-20k per 3h in single manufactory... (you can further boost it with storm phoenix)

Last edited:

salandrine

Can we get confirmation that bonus event currency chance was removed from the mystic objects (academy) for good?
Want to know if I should open my mystic objects on regular intervals or stack it up for phoenixes

Because they already prepare main hall relics site for chapter 18 goods.
You just see "future goods" name, not real name for chapter 18 goods.
since many events there was no event currency ever in the mystic object

so it cant be removed lol

FieryArien

Daily rewards? It seems it came with today’s update. My Orcs city got 730 planks. Pleasant gift, thanks. I’m quite curious what I get tomorrow. :)
Why nobody wrote about it yet? Is it launched in A/B testing mode? Or is it only for app players at the moment? (It seems to me app players don’t visit forums that often.)

Karvest

Probably, daily rewards are in game files for more than 4 months.
%typesubtypeamount
1buildingRainbow Unicorn1
1buildingCrystal Unicorn1
3itemSupply Windfall 5%1
3itemCoin Rain 5%1
5goodscrolls4800
5goodmagic_dust4100
5goodgems4100
5goodelixir4100
5goodsilk4800
5goodcrystal4800
6goodsupplies26000
6goodsteel4800
6goodmarble4800
6goodplanks4800
6goodorcs640
6goodseeds1000
6goodmana8400
6goodmoney260000
7goodknowledge_points1
7resourcepremium17

CrazyWizard

Daily rewards? It seems it came with today’s update. My Orcs city got 730 planks. Pleasant gift, thanks. I’m quite curious what I get tomorrow. :)
Why nobody wrote about it yet? Is it launched in A/B testing mode? Or is it only for app players at the moment? (It seems to me app players don’t visit forums that often.)

I did not see it either on the broser or on the app.

Karvest

haven't seen it either, but I see {__class__: "FeatureFlagVO", feature: "daily_gift", status: 1} in my startup settings, so I guess It will pop up tomorrow.

Enevhar Aldarion

I don't remember where now but I do remember the talk of daily login rewards finally being added to the game after almost 6 years of existence. It might have been something a data miner posted or it could have been in reply to a question in one of their Facebook Live sessions.

Or maybe this is not a permanent thing and is only temporary and related to the 6th anniversary of the game coming up very soon.

Arthus

I don't remember where now but I do remember the talk of daily login rewards finally being added to the game after almost 6 years of existence. It might have been something a data miner posted or it could have been in reply to a question in one of their Facebook Live sessions.

Or maybe this is not a permanent thing and is only temporary and related to the 6th anniversary of the game coming up very soon.

It was proposed many times on many versions.
You see the result.
Same as wonder that shortens scouting.

iDavis

Seems like we´re finally able to start a production on multiple manufactories at once..

EL-beta-produkcie.png