• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.123

DeletedUser2378

A confirmation tooltip (pop up window) would greatly help with accidental deletions. I'm all for that idea. :)

little bee

The number of accidental deletions is way smaller than number of on-purpose deletions.
That may be, but an accidental deletions is more problematic than ignoring a few messages. And there are threads that were deleted on purpose, because you assumed it was finished. (I guess this is the problem of not knowing who recives the message.)
Maybe there could be two deletion buttons. One temporary deletion that returns and one permanent deletion that requires confirmation.

little bee

"few" can be up to hundred per day in active FS. Ignoring them = ignoring any new mail.
No, that is not true. No matter how many mails are send, they are all in just a few threads. Just click your messages every once in a while and ignore these few threads. That is the samething those of us, who do not delete them do.

little bee

Fliping the page, takes litterally one click. It's not like you have to search for the one usefull mail between hundreds of spamthreads.

Jackluyt

Does anyone know why the game has been down for maintenance on beta?
It has been off-line for ages!
:)

151070034_10218657782256351_2644249267827494278_n.jpg

Pias

Yes, thanks that actually helped. Not the cache thing.... and restarting computer plus one more thing, I've forgotten the name, didn't help but deleting the last part" /game " actually finally helped

marcovaldo19

Can I suggest a different approach to the problem? If a fellowship message is deleted and remains deleted then there should be a system to add a player to the receiving list even after the first message is sent. Second. but related suggestion. is the possibility to edit different lists of players and not only the felloship, so that i could have and manage several lists of players in and out of the felloship. I'd do that in the fellowship management section, naming each list and giving the right to add, delete and magange only to mages