• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.111

edeba

Great start on doing something about the new tournament and the starting squad size.

The steepness of the difficulty ramp up needs to be addressed.

Marindor

reducing impact of expansions will automaticly lower cost for negotiation and Squad size

Indeed, plus if you (for example) reduce the chance for these bij 50%, it also means that in general you'll pay 50% less. So indirectly it comes down to the same thing.

Dony

King of Bugs
Indeed, plus if you (for example) reduce the chance for these bij 50%, it also means that in general you'll pay 50% less. So indirectly it comes down to the same thing.
Well its not mentioned in patch notes, but i guess that you also increased requirements of T1-T3 to compansate it (higher amounts)? Or that will follow in future update?

PaNonymeB

Well its not mentioned in patch notes, but i guess that you also increased requirements of T1-T3 to compansate it (higher amounts)? Or that will follow in future update?
Reducing the chances for orcs/mana/coins/supplies to appear automatically increase those of T1/T2/T3 to appear.

Marindor

Yes, of course. These are all chance percentages, so the less chance on Orcs and Mana, the more chance you'll get other requirements instead.

Dony

King of Bugs
Reducing the chances for orcs/mana/coins/supplies to appear automatically increase those of T1/T2/T3 to appear.
i am talking about increased amounts of since orcs and mana are quite rare resources and you cant compare that to T1-T3, if amounts for T1-T3 will not increase then it is quite nice

i am reffering to this, maybe i just misunderstood it
We're looking into the amount of Orcs required in the Tournaments, and may still make some adjustments in that regard. That would likely also mean that other resources might be asked for a little more instead of Orcs, if we end up making changes.
in other words if game was deciding if i should pay 5k T1 or 2K orcs, then with new change just because orc will be less common it will ask for 6k T1 insetad

Last edited:

ErestorX

So indirectly it comes down to the same thing.

No, it doesn't. The expected need for Orcs, Mana etc. may be the same if you reduce the probability instead of the amount, but the variance is higher if only the probability is reduced. Therefore the way Inno decided to do it, it depends more on luck how many provinces a player can cater.

PaNonymeB

in other words if game was deciding if i should pay 5k T1 or 2K orcs, then with new change just because orc will be less common it will ask for 6k T1 insetad
The overall amount of T1 needed already increases with the new changes as it now asks more often for the 5k T1, so I don't see why they would increase it further.

DeletedUser3314

If they didn't decrease amount of Orcs/Mana there is indeed no reason to increase amount T1/2/3.

Marindor

I think we're talking about 2 different things here. The chance of needing Orcs and Mana has been reduced, therefore the chance of needing other things has increased. That's something different than increasing the amounts of these resources needed per catering.

DeletedUser2811

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 79.0 (64-Bit)
Operating System: Wndows 10
Problem: My buildings not shown completely

1597164611287.png

LOKINHO

• We reduced chances to require Orcs and Mana while catering tournament provinces.
  • We slightly reduced chances to require Coins and Supplies while catering tournament provinces.

Of the first 9 provinces that I usually do, I have been asked for orcs in 4 of them !!! ENOUGH to tease us !!!
400, 500, 700, and 1100 ... if this is to reduce the probability that orcs will ask us ... turn off and let's go !!
What a way to laugh at us.
Another detail, apart from correcting this, you should REDUCE the amount of orcs or mana that is requested both in the tower and in the tournament to balance this ... otherwise it is impossible to keep everything and move forward !!!

Dony

King of Bugs
its that change is even active?
i have almost exactly same values as last week, i would expect atleast some change here for end tech player