• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.35 + Spells

DeletedUser1397

I, as well as many others, will not be building an academy. The building is too large and the bonuses are of little use. At least this feature is out of the way, hopefully the devs can now work on something we want that can also actually make innogames some money.

Jixel

Umm ... I can't even connect to the game at the moment, I get an error message after logging in :
Page Not Found

The page you were looking for does not exist.

DeletedUser213

I suspect the people who say the Magic Academy is too big and too little use are making a mistake. As the game develops and more features are added the value becomes clearer for things that were dismissed as worthless earlier.
I watched that happen many times with FOE as it grew from a Tech Tree that ended with the Colonial Age and no Great Buildings and no GvG into the huge, complicated and fascinating addiction that it is now.
Elvenar is still in an early development stage, and as they develop and add more features, we will understand the reasoning for things that we sneer at earlier.
I have built the Magic Academy because I can always find a use for more supplies and goods, and another and different building is a good addition to my city. Too big?- NONSENSE!

Elderflower

I just like all the different buildings. They make my city look interesting even if I don't always upgrade them to the highest level.

DeletedUser

I wasn't sure it was worth building, but now that I have noticed it costs 4 of each tier BOOSTED relics to build, I will for sure NOT build the magic academy. Sneaked up that one, didn't you? all this talk of using up unboosted relics, and you need boost relics to build it.
Waste of space, waste of relics, underwhelming spells. Won't even research the tech until they make it mandatory.

DeletedUser503

The Manufactory Spells research is near the end of Chapter III, not I.
2nd to last group. :)

DeletedUser118

There are two researches for it. One at the end of Chapter I, the other in Chapter III.

DeletedUser1108

Is it real, that the production of troops in the barracks stopped until I earn it?
The Magic Academy for the Elves is 5x5 and needs bonus-relics to build it..... No, I'm not interested, sorry..... I have enough ressources for playing.... I don't need more.....
That game becomes more and more updates I don't like and I don't need......

I wasn't sure it was worth building, but now that I have noticed it costs 4 of each tier BOOSTED relics to build, I will for sure NOT build the magic academy.
Just did a test for this: for me it costs 4 Marble/Crystal/Elixir Relics, while the boosts of the account I tested it on are Planks/Scrolls/Magic Dust. So, unboosted Relics for the test I performed. Will further investigate how this could happen. :)

DeletedUser283

Is it real, that the production of troops in the barracks stopped until I earn it?

Wait, WHAT ???!!!!
the training queue stops if we do not collect ?
can someone from the staff confirm this ?
if this is real, then the overnight training of troops becomes useless and I cannot fight as much as I could before
this is not a feature, this would rather be a regression !

... and I am getting very angry all of a sudden ....

the training queue stops if we do not collect ?
can someone from the staff confirm this ?
We ran a few quick tests and it did not stop for us. We'll test some more to see whether or not it does in certain cases. So, in short: yes, you do need to collect, but no, the queue does not wait for you to collect in order to continue production.

DeletedUser778

Just did a test for this: for me it costs 4 Marble/Crystal/Elixir Relics, while the boosts of the account I tested it on are Planks/Scrolls/Magic Dust. So, unboosted Relics for the test I performed. Will further investigate how this could happen. :)
For me the building menu says it will cost my boosted relics to build too: 4 marble/silk/gems

DeletedUser1345

The barracks no longer shows the building time for all training orders together. Only the one currently being built. Is this part of a design? No more at a glance knowing how long my barracks is being occupied?