• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.15

DeletedUser205

I know everything about offering trades, you can believe this.
In my world it is like I described it: nobody needs elixiers and nobody except 1 has to give silk or planks.
It doesn't matter whether I look into my offers-list or into the to-accept-list.
but do play in your happy world and have fun, nice to hear, that there are some players who can feel happy.

DeletedUser

sorella, if both of us'd be in the same world, you'd not have problems: I just produce silk and planks and only few players need them in my world...:mad:

DeletedUser338

Well, sorry I'm a bit critical, but the last time I asked someone about stuff like this he told me he didn't want to put up trades that weren't in his favor.

DeletedUser

...it's true that it's not possible to make all happy, Lord...:)

DeletedUser

after this update I have now the pages doubled in my trader. But the trades offered are still the same. that means: no silk offered, no planks offered, no elixier needed and so on. It's just the same offers as before this update, only more of them. What an example of an unbalanced game! :oops:

new look of the goddesses of fertility: thank you, my eyes stopped dripping blood ;)

+1 I agree with you sorella. Nothing went better at the trading offers. To help myself in this I offer my boosted goods in a better ratio and it works halfway. I'm buying, especially silk, by myself cause there are absolute no offers for it.

DeletedUser205

my trades always had 4 Stars and now have 3 stars.
As I wrote in another thread, I don't want to kill the market for players not as far as I am. I can of course flood the market with trades not "to my advantage", to get some silk or planks. but I think that is unfair using the possibilities I have as a player nearly at the end of the game (as it is established today), just to get over that unbalanced features

I use the wholesaler most of the time and get along with that. just wanted to give feedback what the blow up of the last upgrade brings to my trader

DeletedUser

my trades always had 4 Stars and now have 3 stars.
As I wrote in another thread, I don't want to kill the market for players not as far as I am. I can of course flood the market with trades not "to my advantage", to get some silk or planks. but I think that is unfair using the possibilities I have as a player nearly at the end of the game (as it is established today), just to get over that unbalanced features

I use the wholesaler most of the time and get along with that. just wanted to give feedback what the blow up of the last upgrade brings to my trader

+ 1 Most of the trading offers I can see are from players that I have not discoverd yet and or selling too expensive or offer stuff I dont need..... The trades offer pages grew from 4-5 up to over 20 pages for nothing....

DeletedUser118

I have to admit that after the increase of the trading range my elixier is being bought by alot more ppl I've never heared of before. I also tried out what Jirre said and offered 150:100 ratios and it worked nicely.

DeletedUser205

150:100 is the minimum I offer,
that is not a general solution of the unbalanced system.

what I mean with unbalanced system:
that you can only trade boosted goods (mostly, i don't know somebody who trades the other, is there anybody?)
but boosted goods are shared out with a fixed pattern in the townsystem.
all boosted goods from players who give up or are inactive are lost for the trader (for ever as it seems now).
it is a system of luck, where you fall in to start, thats all.
together with a really ineffective provided system to communicate with players who can reach your trader this is IMHO the most stillbirth of a game I ever was honoured to try out :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

As far as I read nobody said that this would stay as a final solution of the problem. Besides I think its clear that even a greater trader range cannot solve a problem as big as devestated neighborhoods. But at least its a small first step to help against it. Not more, not less.

DeletedUser205

well, I'm rather curious, how they'll work that basically gamemechanic out of the described problems :rolleyes:

DeletedUser819

thank YOU for the update :rolleyes:
Release Notes version 0.15
its very fine
I like this and I hope more such updates to. -
;)