• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes 1.181

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Mrietha

Just updated the "by hand" - but no change in the Notifications.
Would this need someone to donate to one of my wonders to activate?
It is working on my PC version.
1691089479302.png

Karvest

I guess, you won't see the filter until next update, but if your AW will be finished by someone - you'll see a generic notification, like those "Archmage opened reward chest" ones.
Or maybe they are filtered out as "unknown" and you won't see them at all until next app update.

Mrietha

Hmmm
I don't think I'm getting those "Archmage opened reward chest" notifications either.
Is that from the FA's?

Mrietha

Ok. I get those as an annoucment as soon as I open up Elvenar after the chest has been opend. Like the "a new tournament has started."

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Just updated the "by hand" - but no change in the Notifications.
Would this need someone to donate to one of my wonders to activate?
It is working on my PC version.

I guess, you won't see the filter until next update,
Karvest is correct. The notifications for AW are included in version 1.181, which is the new  browser version. For mobile, the current version is 1.180. Mobile is usually one version behind browser, as browser gets the update first. You will see the 1.181 changes in the app when mobile updates to 1.181

gural92

Good change but what I would like to see is notification about the end of the scouting on world map. That would be really useful for people that play on more then one world and its hard for them to keep track on all the scouts. Also tournament players that care about heaving as much provinces as they can wouldn't mind that kind of addition to the game :)

FaunaWillow

Good change but what I would like to see is notification about the end of the scouting on world map. That would be really useful for people that play on more then one world and its hard for them to keep track on all the scouts. Also tournament players that care about heaving as much provinces as they can wouldn't mind that kind of addition to the game :)
Oooh, yes please!

Mrietha

When you post updates would you prominetly display if they are Browser or App updates?
And please indicate if the changes will be coming to the other interface (is that the right word?) & When

Browser updates - when and if the App will have the same updates
App updates - when and if the Browser will have the same updates